See...We are all getting along nicely.

B

Bad_Influence

You have to be careful what you say these day's Bad...I'm sorry for deleting that post..But one has to be mindful these days..!

It could have so easily been an English Woman...Or An English Gay Person...Or a ..'None Gender' Person..:)

Sadly correct. It's never ceases to amaze me how people feel the need to be offended on behalf of people or groups of people they have never known. It's true that offence can only be taken, not given, and the permanently offended feckwits are the bane of my life. Hence why I'll never have a Twatter account or read Mumsnet.... my head would implode.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Sadly correct. It's never ceases to amaze me how people feel the need to be offended on behalf of people or groups of people they have never known. It's true that offence can only be taken, not given, and the permanently offended feckwits are the bane of my life. Hence why I'll never have a Twatter account or read Mumsnet.... my head would implode.

The world has gone Backwards mate. No finer point to it.

B

Bad_Influence

The world has gone Backwards mate.

I truly believe we, as a species, are beyond redemption now. I've just seen a news clip on Yahoo of a fight in Manchester city centre... it was brutal. When society can act like that, and the rest of us not be shocked that it happens (even if we are shocked at the brutality), it really is time to hand the keys back to mother nature and let her drive.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I truly believe we, as a species, are beyond redemption now. I've just seen a news clip on Yahoo of a fight in Manchester city centre... it was brutal. When society can act like that, and the rest of us not be shocked that it happens (even if we are shocked at the brutality), it really is time to hand the keys back to mother nature and let her drive.

I saw that fight too. Bad stuff...Kids these days have No idea how to behave...They lash out and try to be brave. In reality they have no clue how to survive in the 'Real' world.

Bring back 'National Service' .....I'm not a fan of War...But .

B

Bad_Influence

I saw that fight too. Bad stuff...Kids these days have No idea how to behave...They lash out and try to be brave. In reality they have no clue how to survive in the 'Real' world.

Bring back 'National Service' .....I'm not a fan of War...But .

While I totally agree... the lefty feckwits would demand that anyone doing National Service be allowed their iPhones and games consoles, and they MUST not be spoken to in a manner that might upset them.

Society is broken and there are too many idiots who don't see that the main reason for that is we have allowed respect and disciple to be eroded from within.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
While I totally agree... the lefty feckwits would demand that anyone doing National Service be allowed their iPhones and games consoles, and they MUST not be spoken to in a manner that might upset them.

Society is broken and there are too many idiots who don't see that the main reason for that is we have allowed respect and disciple to be eroded from within.

Disciple??...Gottcha...:p..:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You both are a hoot*you get along very nicely in my book u both get a hug from Angel now i know u can be positive when u put a reply back here:D:D:D

Back