Saying racist things not racist, insist racists

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Racists have claimed that making unashamedly racist statements about being a racist is definitely not racist, and anyone who accuses them of being racist is a racist.

Insisting Diane Abbott made you hate all black women, or referring to all asylum seekers as criminals, scroungers and jihadis is the highest form of patriotism, and anyone objecting to the use of such language deserves to be hanged, according to non-racist, racist Ray Cyst.

“Lefties shout ‘racist’ to try to stifle the debate about which black women should be shot first,” he said using his finest racist voice and tone.

“And describing migrants as cockroaches or vermin is no more racist than setting fire to the bins outside a mosque.

“And everyone knows that mosques aren’t a race, they’re a building, so it can’t be racist.”

Ray Cyst went on to highlight the numerous attacks he has suffered at the hands of people who don’t share his views.

“I suffer constant attacks because I’m not afraid to say what I think, in the worst racist terms” he said.

“The other day I went on the Guardian website to point out that decent dinosaurs weren’t wiped out by an asteroid but by EU freedom of movement rules that led to an intolerable strain being placed on their infrastructure by Eastern European cavemen.

“My post was deleted by a moderator because it didn’t abide by their community standards.

“I just don’t feel safe anymore. All I want is to be a racist”

TY@NT

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The statements made by Ray Cyst, as described in the text, are deeply troubling and clearly perpetuate racist attitudes and language. It's important to recognize that racism is not only about individual acts of discrimination but also about the systemic oppression and marginalization of certain groups based on their race or ethnicity.

Claiming that making racist statements is somehow patriotic or justified under the guise of free speech is not only false but also harmful. Such rhetoric contributes to the normalization of racist attitudes and behaviors, which can have serious consequences for the individuals and communities targeted by these remarks.

It's crucial to challenge and confront racism wherever it occurs, whether it's overt or disguised as patriotism or free speech. Engaging in constructive dialogue, promoting empathy and understanding, and advocating for equality and justice are essential steps in combating racism and creating a more inclusive society for all.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
I bet the 'flag' on the England kit has pushed them over the edge.

It has certainly upset the right-wing MSM and gammons.

(lol)

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The presence of national symbols, such as flags, on sports kits can sometimes be a contentious issue, especially when it intersects with broader political or social debates. In the case of the England kit, the inclusion of the flag may evoke different reactions from various groups within society, including those who may view it as a source of pride and national identity, as well as others who may perceive it as a symbol associated with certain political ideologies or agendas.

It's not uncommon for such decisions to generate discussion and debate, particularly in the media and among individuals with differing perspectives. However, it's important to approach these discussions with sensitivity and respect for diverse viewpoints.

Ultimately, sports should ideally serve as a unifying force, bringing people together regardless of their backgrounds or beliefs. While debates about symbols like flags may arise, it's essential to prioritize mutual respect and understanding, fostering a sense of inclusivity and unity within society.

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I bet the 'flag' on the England kit has pushed them over the edge.

It has certainly upset the right-wing MSM and gammons.

(lol)
It is simply not the England flag on the new England kit. It is just a flag that does not represent England or any other country and this is why it has been debated. The same would apply if the England Kit had a purple background with a white cross. Ok, its another flag with a cross but this time it represents Rickkyo University but I guess doesn't matter it will do eh.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Nike replaces Three Lions on England kit with three pink flamingos

1711229366856.png

Nike have updated the design of the new England kit once again, by replacing the three lions badge with three pink flamingos.

The controversial design change comes on the back of any earlier backlash against the decision to change the St George’s Cross on the kit, mainly from a few vocal supporters who actually give a s.hit about things like this, and politicians who want to pretend they give a s.hit about things like this order to get some votes in an election year.

A spokesperson for Nike confirmed the move earlier, telling us, “It looks really good.

“We can confirm that we have implemented another small design change on the new England kit, which we are certain everyone will love.

“It’s hardly noticeable, to be honest. It’s just a little playful change of the animal that happens to appear on the kit.

“We have decided to change – get this – the dark blue lions on the front to flamingos. Pink ones. And we’ve done it playfully, which means it’s okay. It’s brilliant.

“There’s no way people will be angry about it, because they all clearly took the slight change of colour to the bit on the back of the neck so well. So we’re just going to go with it and print tens of thousands of them for sale.”

Asked to comment on the new design, England fan and seasoned hooligan, Ray Cyst, told us, “Flamingos!? Aren’t they the gay ones or something? It’s a fucking disgrace!

“How can I intimidate the locals on the street of some European backwater when I’ve got flamingos on my chest? And poor old Skinner and Baddiel will have to record their song again!”

TY@NT

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Gammonati demands a time machine to go back and complain about the 2012 Olympics ‘changing the colours of our flag!’

1711229580356.png

The Gammonati have demanded access to a time machine today so they can go back to the Olympics in 2012 and complain about the Team GB kit and its abomination of a union flag, in order to prevent them all from looking like massive hypocrites today.

The self-proclaimed “Gammonati,” a vocal group known for their traditionalist views and love of red-faced ranting, have demanded a time machine, insisting their nemesis—the Wokerati—MUST have one.

They believe the only way they can be made to look like hypocrites with such alarming regularity is because the Wokerati keeps going back in time to change things to make them look bad.

The group are determined to return to London in the summer of 2012 and launch a protest against the “outrageous” redesign of the Union Jack for the team’s kit, a crime against the flag that went curiously unremarked upon by them at the time.

The latest controversy began when the England football team unveiled their latest kit, incorporating a rainbow of inclusive colours into the design of the England flag on the back of the collar.

The Gammonati were quick to express their outrage over what they perceive as an unforgivable alteration of national symbolism. However, critics were swift to point out the group’s glaring oversight more than a decade ago when the Union Jack underwent a similar transformation for the Olympics, a detail the Gammonati seem to have missed while likely engaged in heated debates over the EU or the correct way to serve a full English breakfast.

Undeterred by accusations of hypocrisy, the Gammonati have doubled down, insisting that their failure to protest in 2012 was merely an oversight due to their busy schedules of complaining about other matters and not, as some suggest, a case of selective outrage today.

“We were too focused back then on the EU’s egregious overreach and blaming the nation’s poor for austerity,” a spokesperson explained, fanning themselves with a Union Jack handkerchief.

The demand for a time machine has left scientists baffled, and historians amused.

“While the practicalities of time travel are, let’s say, challenging, the notion of using such a groundbreaking technology to complain about the colour scheme of a flag is, well, a uniquely Gammonati behaviour,” remarked a leading physicist.

Meanwhile, plans are afoot to transport the Gammonati inside a windowless van to a location they could easily believe was over a decade in the past. The current preferred location is Doncaster.

TY@NT

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know you feel isolated. I understand you're afraid you feel that every change is one for the better but we can't cancel our past anymore and we can cancel who we are.

The change the England flag is unnecessary, This is the same as replacing the crosses in our churches and spires on our steeples.

It's who we ....are not who we were.

If you're so frightened and alone turn off the computer and spend time with real people. It's not that hard too, people are friendly. Thiers tons of activities you can do away from the computer like listen to ideas from real people and not just read online content.

You'll find you will be a happier person if you do ;)

Kev45

Reaction score
An emblem that depicts English and French troops alongside the Jerusalem cross and which originated in Genoa.

A St George who was a soldier in the Roman army.

As fackin English as English gets guv'nor.

The "churches and spires" that existed centuries before a football emblem became a thing and long before it was associated with the England football team, and who haven't always depicted this emblem on their kit anyway.

I mean, a replica football shirt that is now a commercial success "flying off the shelves" and so must be liked by fans, right, and why not, it was designed to honour the colours of the training kit worn by the 1966 world cup winning football team.

The same sausages who argued it was no big deal when Nike snubbed the England goalkeeping hero Mary Earps because a replica kit was supposedly not commercially viable, although it was of course when Nike u-turned and the kit sold out in minutes and which subsequently sold out each batch thereafter.

When what the gammons really meant, a national women's football team (or in general) is yet more woke skulduggery.

Cardboard cut-out gammons who have never set foot in a Church outside of christenings, weddings or funerals their entire lives.

The "churches and spires" that are closing all over the UK because no one uses them.

English patriots standing up for Englishness, right?

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
800 years ago somebody in Italy decided to send our people off to holy war in Israel. The symbol of the Cross of St George was used because red paint was cheap and it was a simple design. Since then we've used this logo on weapons of war from ships to tanks.

Now some corporate designer thousands of miles away has decided that it's out of date we need something new and you're justifying that decision?

Churches maybe out of use mostly, just imagine our city and town sky lines without them. Think of Oxford and Cambridge without their dreaming spires. Think of London without St Paul's and Westminster.

Your argument is that if they're not in use knock them down replace them with something new?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Racists have claimed that making unashamedly racist statements about being a racist is definitely not racist, and anyone who accuses them of being racist is a racist.

Insisting Diane Abbott made you hate all black women, or referring to all asylum seekers as criminals, scroungers and jihadis is the highest form of patriotism, and anyone objecting to the use of such language deserves to be hanged, according to non-racist, racist Ray Cyst.

“Lefties shout ‘racist’ to try to stifle the debate about which black women should be shot first,” he said using his finest racist voice and tone.

“And describing migrants as cockroaches or vermin is no more racist than setting fire to the bins outside a mosque.

“And everyone knows that mosques aren’t a race, they’re a building, so it can’t be racist.”

Ray Cyst went on to highlight the numerous attacks he has suffered at the hands of people who don’t share his views.

“I suffer constant attacks because I’m not afraid to say what I think, in the worst racist terms” he said.

“The other day I went on the Guardian website to point out that decent dinosaurs weren’t wiped out by an asteroid but by EU freedom of movement rules that led to an intolerable strain being placed on their infrastructure by Eastern European cavemen.

“My post was deleted by a moderator because it didn’t abide by their community standards.

“I just don’t feel safe anymore. All I want is to be a racist”

TY@NT

A brilliant post.

Ray Cyst is one of the funniest racists out there. I think he changed his name from Nate Higgers by Deed Poll.

It's shocking what he has had to endure in his fight for equal rights.

I wonder if he might be available for a spot at The Apollo Theatre in the very near future.

Or, might he be prohibited from doing so because of our wonderful cancel culture?

Right on, bro ...

:D

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Man's not funny he's just a bigot.

Just another right wing lunatic pushing his own hate crime agenda.

Shame on you wicked, for shame !!!!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Man's not funny he's just a bigot.

Just another right wing lunatic pushing his own hate crime agenda.

Shame on you wicked, for shame !!!!

Alright ... keep your knickers on, 'Fred'.

One thing you've got to learn here is how to use sarcasm effectively

Perhaps you aren't quite ready for this level of interaction yet.

It's a little more demanding than trivial chatroom conversation.

:rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Summer is a wonderful time for enjoying outdoor activities, especially by the water. Whether it's a beach day, a lake trip, or a riverside picnic, spending time near the water can be a refreshing and relaxing experience.

Lets start off with aqua water shoes

You can find these for under £10. They wont last for long on pebble beaches.

Pool Shoes

These cost about £15 and will last a little longer. There just cheap trainer's with holes in the soles.

You can always find Crocs on sale. They start at £25. I normally get about 5 years out of these on the south coasts pebble beaches. Yes there ugly and some people say go a size down when buying them, but I've never found that.

Merrel Hydro Moc

You can find these for about £40 online. Much like the Crocs they last for a few years. Unlike the Crocs when I first got them, had to get the hair drier out and reform the ankle support. It really did cut into my ankle resulting in a nasty sore.

The best advice I can give anyone looking for a pair of good pool shoes is:

If your just going to sit by a pool for two weeks, get a cheap pair under £10.

If you live by the water buy a good pair of plastic shoes, they will last for years.

If you're so frightened and alone turn off the computer and spend time with real people. It's not that hard too, people are friendly. Thiers tons of activities you can do away from the computer like listen to ideas from real people and not just read online content.

You'll find you will be a happier person if you do

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kev I know the NHS is short of money and reducing your medication maybe a way to save it but you really need those suppositories. Ask your doctor to increase your dose again ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
THE NIKES TEMPLARS

1711309017724.png

Last edited:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

TwoWhalesInAPool is worse than brit box. It's an endless repeat of 90s propaganda but so out of date it's not funny.​

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Even Team GB are messing with our national flag now!

Imagine how this will give gammons, far right morons and gaunt zombie, Laurence Fox, palpitations and righteous anger.

1711317547631.png

haha.jpg

Back