Saint Patrick's/Corpus Christi School Leicester Alumni Reunion

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
But Mr Corbyn said it might not be... Mr Corbyn never tell lies. Oh hold on, what was it he said about the Novichok poisonings? Oh yes, it wasn't the Russian Gov't. Strange how it turned out it WAS Putin and co.
Corbyn is so quick to defend everyone that wants to harm us but never trusts our own armed forces. Anyone would think he hates the country he wants to lead. :D:D:D:D:D

Corbyn is as dead in the water as My Ship is. :D...Novichok wasn't just to do with Russia. They had help from OUR side.;)

That said, i agree with you Immensely Re- Corbyn. :)

B

Bad_Influence

Corbyn is as dead in the water as My Ship is. :D...Novichok wasn't just to do with Russia. They had help from OUR side.;)

That said, i agree with you Immensely Re- Corbyn. :)
OUR side??? You mean MI6? Are you sure they are on OUR side? They may well be in our name but I don't think it's a secret that their interests lie in a more contemporary global structure. :D:cool::cool::cool:;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
OUR side??? You mean MI6? Are you sure they are on OUR side? They may well be in our name but I don't think it's a secret that their interests lie in a more contemporary global structure. :D:cool::cool::cool:;)

Mi6 aren't on ANYONE'S side. Apart from their own.

"but I don't think it's a secret that their interests lie in a more contemporary global structure."

Joking aside, that was well put. ;)

Since we are talking Mi6...I shall don my Special Ops specs too...:cool:

B

Bad_Influence

Mi6 aren't on ANYONE'S side. Apart from their own.

"but I don't think it's a secret that their interests lie in a more contemporary global structure."

Joking aside, that was well put. ;)

Since we are talking Mi6...I shall don my Special Ops specs too...:cool:

I won't use the better known description as I won't give my support to ALL the nonsense that Alex Jones would have us believe, even if there's no doubt SOME truth in it. Suffice to say, our world leaders are also marionettes.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I won't use the better known description as I won't give my support to ALL the nonsense that Alex Jones would have us believe, even if there's no doubt SOME truth in it. Suffice to say, our world leaders are also marionettes.

Nor will I...Alex Jones is a C unt of the First Order... Of course..^^^^

Back