rustyknight and ange52 Banned from rooms.

rustyknight

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: ange52: TOU Violation

---------------------------------------------
I have been banned, and also ange52 has been banned, maybe it is a 'glitch' ?.. oh , and I see in the forums that ALL rooms are now modded?

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well i asked dave the mod and said all rooms will be modded

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hes a good one to talk............I thought mods in rooms were supposed to greet peeps who enter?
He rarely speaks and I have never seen him greet anyone .........!

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hes a good one to talk............I thought mods in rooms were supposed to greet peeps who enter?
He rarely speaks and I have never seen him greet anyone .........!
i asked all 3 mods in scots room and thats how i found out. rarely do we have a mod in scots room its only if trouble

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
MODS are there to help and greet........that why they are there in the first place.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well they certainly didnae the night when i entered scots room not any one of them so that for one is a load of bollocks, not that am looking for a hi

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You should be......all members who frequent rooms or threads should at least be greeted by the host or mod who is there.

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
QUOTE="Witch_with_a_B, post: 3909, member: 79"]And what exactly will these mods do? I was in lobby the other day and saw a chatter accuse another male chatter of sexual child abuse. What did the mod in room do? Oh yeah, nothing! Not one damn thing. But use an acronym like ‘FRO’ elsewhere and be sanctioned for it.

This is one site, so the whole site should have the same rules regardless of which room you use.

And as for banning Ange52 and Rustyknight, that just goes from the ridiculous to the sublime!

Ange is one of the fairist, balanced and most reasonable people that has ever been a mod![/QUOTE]

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are you still banned, ange?

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you so much Witch_with _B That meant a lot ......................i totally agree with everything you said , and as you sign in it says Guests are allowed in all rooms (Site rules) which is not happening...So totally agree the whole site should have the same rules .........Seems someone likes the power more than friendship i am waiting for karma.

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I never got warned that i was banned............ seems another thing not happening on the site.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hollie seems like going to do what happened to YAH to lobby (be warned)

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You're the last person to warrant a ban, Ange, just seems odd....

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Glad I don't go in YAH its like a kids playground so it seems :)

crusti

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I came in last night to the england room, much to my suprise there were not 1 but 3 mods.
I used this room most of the time as u can have a laugh without any one getting upset or warned, I use to use the YAH room but that became very sterile and i didnt like being warned by a mod (had only seen her name in there a few times before that) because i said i was a linguist (she thought i was being rude)
Never seen or heard of any trouble in the England room and when chatters start on about Hollie i have usualy stuck up for her.
Last night when i went in i asked why we had 3 mods, Hollie replied that there has been lots of complaints to do with the guests.
The only reason the guest's were going in England room was because the YAH had banned guests.
I asked if they could ban guests from the England room, Hollie replied they could not do it.
A few minutes later faerydust admitted the planhas been to mod all rooms for a while.
I went off in a huff, I dont want someone who doesnt know me moderating / disrupting my chat.
I came back, ended up ranting as guests were now banned.
Seems like Hollie can do and say as she pleases now.
As for banning Rusty and Ange52, well there no words really, two of the nicest chatters one here.
I really cant be arsed on here any more, there is no respect to the decent / full time chatters, I dont want to come in another hi , how was your day and bye room.
I consider myeslf a good chatter, sometimes a bit `naughty` but id like to think I can be part of a group that carry a room.
I could go on and on but i really cant be bothered now, this is the second time a decent room has be ruined.
Either Holly is acting upon the owners wishes or She is the bad mofo people make out.

Last edited:
Back