rumor is that I troll

G

GodszGdGuy

I don't post to piss off even though I know sometimes my posts will but other times it surprise me.....possibly only one time on another site I posted to piss off on purpose (because someone was saying God is not real) and I admitted I trolled.....I don't troll on purpose.....if or when I do I'll tell you

Reaction score
So you refuse to admit you're a troll, which is what a troll does anyway. Heres a description of a troll:
"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

Care to describe yourself? Just ignore the off topic bit...

G

GodszGdGuy

So you refuse to admit you're a troll, which is what a troll does anyway. Heres a description of a troll:
"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

Care to describe yourself? Just ignore the off topic bit...
if I am a troll I'm not a troll on purpose

Reaction score
Good to hear, if you take notice of what people say and type then you may get some respect and manage to avoid getting banned. If one person says something, you can ignore it, if many more say it, you should pay attention and see if they have a point.

G

GodszGdGuy

Good to hear, if you take notice of what people say and type then you may get some respect and manage to avoid getting banned. If one person says something, you can ignore it, if many more say it, you should pay attention and see if they have a point.
I like to post my way..... if it makes me a troll I don't care

Reaction score
Fair enough, if doing what you do makes you a troll and you don't care, then theres no reason for anyone to care. Trolls get banned in the end so it may explain why you're the worlds most banned troll. You want nothing from the site yet you say you want to improve it, you don't care what others want yet you're in a place that relies on people liking it here. Is there any reason why you're here?

G

GodszGdGuy

Fair enough, if doing what you do makes you a troll and you don't care, then theres no reason for anyone to care. Trolls get banned in the end so it may explain why you're the worlds most banned troll. You want nothing from the site yet you say you want to improve it, you don't care what others want yet you're in a place that relies on people liking it here. Is there any reason why you're here?
because I keep getting banned from other sites

Reaction score
I'm curious to know why you go to chat sites such as this when by the way you're talking you get no enjoyment from being on them. Unless you go to sites such as this so you can boast about how much people hate you.

Last edited:

Poppy666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Here we go again Derrick. Same has chattymob. Changing ur name daily. Trying to wind people up. Playing the victim when people get bored of your boring post. No wonder you get banned from chat sites

G

GodszGdGuy

I'm curious to know why you go to chat sites such as this when by the way you're talking you get no enjoyment from being on them. Unless you go to sites such as this so you can boast about how much people hate you.
didn't join chat sites to get hate but because I get a lot of it possibly more than anybody.....I brag about it

G

GodszGdGuy

Here we go again Derrick. Same has chattymob. Changing ur name daily. Trying to wind people up. Playing the victim when people get bored of your boring post. No wonder you get banned from chat sites
wasn't me changing my name daily that was Lou.....I don't try to wind people up if I do I don't try.....Chattymob probably dying mob because I'm not there to help it..... plus mostly changed my tags on there because I kept getting banned

Back