RT News

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Some people get way too much enjoyment of mocking others and trying to make people miserable. A worldwide extremely contagious virus and a war, great things if you want to make everyone else to be miserable as you and if you want to generally show off what a brilliantly great example of a human being you are.

Really appears that some people got too much enjoyment out of Covid and the ongoing war.
Well put. At the end of the day....The war in Ukraine will effect us all.

Don't be disheartened 'Break'.. Sensibility will come through with our GovT..

There will be no Nuclear wars. ;)

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have to admit, the best coverage I've heard from about the issue and what this entails for the rest of us, comes from Nigel Farage. He might not be the most popular political figure in politics, but he does know what he's talking about when it concerns the war in Ukraine and how it will effect us going forward. He did mention how life will forever be changed for people because of Putin's invasion.

A

AGirlHasNoName

I heard it was the Anonymous group that took down RT news. I'm not sure if it's true but they claimed so on their Twitter.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I heard it was the Anonymous group that took down RT news. I'm not sure if it's true but they claimed so on their Twitter.
You won't hear anything from the REAL Anonymous. They don't have ANY accounts on the NET that you can see. Least of all Twitter.

Plenty imitate them.

A

AGirlHasNoName

You won't hear anything from the REAL Anonymous. They don't have ANY accounts on the NET that you can see. Least of all Twitter.

Plenty imitate them.
I see, I didn't know that, one of the newspapers reported they had said it on their twitter, can't remember which newspaper now

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I see, I didn't know that, one of the newspapers reported they had said it on their twitter, can't remember which newspaper now
Now you do.. All smoke and Screens. Doesn't matter what newspaper.

A

AGirlHasNoName

Now you do.. All smoke and Screens. Doesn't matter what newspaper.

I did find their so called Twitter account last night, it has 7.8million followers, it's @YourAnonNews, so someone has don't a pretty decent job at pretending to be them lol

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Taking RT off the airwaves is just to control the narrative.
Isnt the BBC a state sponsored broadcaster?
As is channel 4 which the BBC own.

Back