Right wing racism if your white, terrorism if your not?

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score

This dishonest dumbarse.

Posts an article where taxi drivers of ALL nationalities are being “duped” by drug dealers and attempts to pass it off as an “Asian” problem.

Someone explain to it what “duped” means.

Again another "Asian" taxi driver “duped” by a drug dealer until he realized and when his office advised him to get the fck out of there and when the drug dealer was eventually arrested.

I bet Kev feels a right twat once again :rolleyes:

What sort of racist dumbarse spends their Sunday googling Asian sounding names in relation to drug dealing in taxi's, finds what he believes are a few examples, and then claims it is a national issue. :)

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The only dumbass here is you Kev :rolleyes:

For years members of the ethnic minorities have been standing as local council candidates. Their influenced over the Police in some areas goes to the point where crimes are being covered up in the name of good community relations.

The police are reluctant to investigate some crimes involving ethic groups in some areas. When they do the names aren't released until after the court convicts.

Lets look at the case of Imran Ali.

This ex Policeman abducted a teenage girl in 2007. The local council refused him a private hire license but magistrates court over turn the decision. Now this man is driving around in taxi.

Thasawar Iqbal. He jailed for 22 years after he kidnapped and sexually assaulted two young women while pretending to be a taxi driver in Birmingham.

Are you starting to see a pattern here?

Kev45

Reaction score
Its not racists its fact.

All this stories involve Asian taxi drivers delivering drugs.

This grotty thing spam posted multiple links that don't support his own damn argument.

Just how STUPID do you have to be to not check and then double-check your own sources.

I mean we all make mistakes right? But to do it FOUR times in the same post, in his haste to blurt out his putrid views, oh dearie me.

Now he wants to move the goal posts, to distract, like some shite two bit politician, because he believes (like the other sausages) that he is in total control here.

The first article he posted is talking about county lines drug dealing and sweet FA to do with “Asian” gangs supplying drugs to fuel terrorism.

The second article is talking about taxi drivers in Australia being “duped” by drug dealers and sweet FA to with “Asians” in the UK (or specifically “Asians” in Australia).

In the third article ethnicity and names were not even mentioned but this racist dumbarse automatically stated that they must be “Asian”, in London, one of the most culturally diverse cities in the entire world.

The last article refers to a taxi driver with an “Asian” sounding name. “Duped” by a drug dealer, and who immediately reported the drug dealer to his boss once he realized. Who then immediately rang the police and when the drug dealer was arrested.

The actual reality is, why would the vast majority of “Asian” taxi drivers (or any taxi driver) risk their licence and their livelihood to deal drugs.

Don't forget, this is also the same sausages who also complain that the Asian community refuse to integrate with their communities, is it any wonder why?

Last edited:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kev seems to be living in a woke wonderland :rolleyes:

Took me less than 5 mins to find those links and those are the ones that just made the news papers. Its that common.

Kev45

Reaction score
Kev seems to be living in a woke wonderland :rolleyes:

Took me less than 5 mins to find those links and those are the ones that just made the news papers. Its that common

Five minutes, and it's that common, you say?

So common that Islamophobes like you can't produce any evidence.

Including in the five links you STUPIDLY posted.

That didn't support your claim.

If you had any evidence, stupid, you would post it, yes?

That common, right?

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If iislamophobia means I wouldn't let my daughter, wife or sister get into a taxi with an asian driver your right.

I can tell you never even look at those links by your reply, your not shocked by them.

You're clearly have an agenda and find it entertaining annoying people online. Well Kev you're not that smart and it shows. You seem incapable original thought or debate. Out of the two of us people would say that you're the small minded one.

You're not open to other people's points of view. Even when you're clearly wrong you'll carry on badgering people and arguing endlessly. That might work with the benefit agency or your doctors or your social workers but with the rest of us it gets you no where. We don't get paid what up when you're sh**.

Kev45

Reaction score
If iislamophobia means I wouldn't let my daughter, wife or sister get into a taxi with an asian driver your right.

You haven't got a wife or a daughter DOA, and so it won't affect you at all.

I can tell you never even look at those links by your reply, your not shocked by them.

I read all five links DOA, and you're a racist bullshitter who lied about the content.

You're clearly have an agenda and find it entertaining annoying people online.

The agenda where you keep sniping about me and making "Kev45" Id's in the room impersonating me, or a different agenda I am not aware of?

Well Kev you're not that smart and it shows

I am a lot smarter than an online fantasist like you.

Out of the two of us people would say that you're the small minded one.

I don't care what your racist online friends think.

You're not open to other people's points of view.

I already know that you are a racist scumbag DOA, I have typed to you for 8 years.

That might work with the benefit agency or your doctors or your social workers but with the rest of us it gets you no where. We don't get paid what up when you're sh**.

Have you told your girlfriends in 60s how you arranged Live Aid in the 80s and that you are a multi-millionaire with the largest plumbing business in the SE?

Now off you toddle and go and ride your googled Kayak, stalky weirdo. :)

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well that was the same old sh** you've been coming out with for years. All about me too.
I am the centre of your universe and in your thoughts all the time :cool:

But I did learn a lot from reading that, it tells me your low skilled from the ethnic minorities with no friends. You live in fear the "white" world.

Kev45

Reaction score
Sobered up, have you, Steptoe, just crawled out of your urine stained pit, right?

Yes, clearly you are the centre of my universe and which is why you spend all your time gossiping about me in mainchat, and why you make "Kev45" IDs impersonating me.

In-between constantly badgering me on the forum, despite being ignored, which triggers you, and crying wolf when I eventually reply.

Clearly, I am the issue here, you needy little racist c.unt of a man. :)

Kev45

Reaction score

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Show how much interest I take in you.

Kev45

Reaction score
You are back on iggy Steptoe, not because I am being charitable, but because I know how much this shite irritates other users and especially because I know how much it irritates you.

Ta Ra. :)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Did you not read "Taxi Drivers" correctly?
These are not delivery vans or cars.
I suggest you get a grip.
To quote your own post..
You f.ucking ignorant racist c.unts. Get a grip. .

You really have no idea do you, all you do is post silly news stories and the same dog photo over and over again.

Just stop, please.
It is tiresome because you dont actually seem to know anything about the geopolitical or social issues in the real world.

Own it.

Own being the racist hate spreading muck moron you are.

Cowardy cowardy custard c.unt.

beagle side eye.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is why this country is on a downward spiral....too many people refusing to face up to reality. Have you noticed that some houses never have snow on the roof, no matter how cold it gets? Ever wondered why?

beagle side eye.jpg

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You are back on iggy Steptoe, not because I am being charitable, but because I know how much this shite irritates other users and especially because I know how much it irritates you.

Ta Ra.

It wont last long.... it never does. I'm the only person who gets your motor running :cool:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
1715755887276.png

AndreCarlos

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are we white washing this issue?

It seems okay to fly a Palestinian flag and call for death for anyone you don't like or supports you in your course..... and we all ignore it and go along with it.

Fly England flag demand people are deported and threaten to kill people who don't support you and you end up in jail and on the front page of all the newspapers.

I'm only the only one who can see the contradiction here?

Are white people afraid of being labeled racist that they will go along with anything is long as it's not a white person saying it? Racism is racism no matter who says it and it's about time that we stopped looking at the colour of people's skin. It's time to start looking at the message.

Let's end this white washing and label these people for what they are racists no matter what colour or ethnicity they are !!!!
It's definitely important to address issues of racism and discrimination regardless of who is perpetrating it. Racism is indeed racism, regardless of the skin color or ethnicity of the perpetrator. It's essential to hold everyone accountable for their actions and words, regardless of their background.

Sometimes there are double standards or biases in how certain actions are perceived based on the ethnicity or race of the individuals involved. Recognizing and challenging these biases is crucial for promoting equality and justice.

We need to move towards a society where all forms of discrimination are condemned and addressed, regardless of who the perpetrator is. It's about focusing on the message and behavior rather than the ethnicity or race of the individual.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You're absolutely right in emphasizing the importance of addressing racism and discrimination in all their forms, irrespective of who the perpetrator is. Here are a few key points to expand on this idea:
  1. Equality and Accountability: Every individual, regardless of their background, should be held accountable for racist actions or discriminatory behavior. This principle is fundamental to promoting true equality. By ensuring that everyone is subject to the same standards of behavior and accountability, we move closer to a fair and just society.
  2. Double Standards and Biases: Acknowledging and challenging double standards and biases is critical. Often, societal reactions to racism can vary depending on the racial or ethnic background of the individuals involved. For instance, certain behaviors might be condemned more harshly when exhibited by one group compared to another. This inconsistency can undermine efforts to combat racism and perpetuate divisions.
  3. Universal Condemnation of Discrimination: Discrimination in any form—whether based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or any other characteristic—should be universally condemned. This approach ensures that the focus remains on the unacceptable behavior itself, rather than being clouded by the identity of the perpetrator.
  4. Educational Efforts: Promoting awareness and understanding through education is vital. Educating people about the harmful effects of all forms of discrimination and the importance of equality can help reduce biases and foster a more inclusive society.
  5. Policy and Legal Frameworks: Strong policies and legal frameworks are essential to address and prevent discrimination. These should be applied consistently and fairly, without favoring any particular group. Effective enforcement of anti-discrimination laws can help deter individuals from engaging in racist or discriminatory behavior.
  6. Community Engagement: Encouraging open dialogue and engagement within communities can help address issues of racism and discrimination more effectively. When people from diverse backgrounds come together to discuss and resolve these issues, it promotes mutual understanding and respect.
By focusing on these points, we can work towards a society where all forms of discrimination are recognized and addressed, ensuring that everyone is treated with the respect and dignity they deserve.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Yes, an international network of Islamic terrorists is clearly that devious, that it funds international terrorism, by openly dealing drugs direct from taxi's in a network of cul-de-sacs all over the UK.

Hiding in plain sight, right?

I mean, come on, we have all seen it, right? A taxi turning up day and night in a quiet local cul-de-sac and a steady stream of Pringle munching customers coming and going.

It's not like it would stand out like a sore thumb, is it, bringing unwanted police and Secret Services attention?

WTF are MI5 doing, why don't they know about this, bloody useless.

It's a bit more “modern” in my area of Lancashire, if I fancy a 'smoke', someone will actually deliver it straight to my door, no lurking in cul-de-sacs here.

Deliveroo, I love you xxx :rolleyes:

Back