Right wing racism if your white, terrorism if your not?

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
It's definitely important to address issues of racism and discrimination regardless of who is perpetrating it. Racism is indeed racism, regardless of the skin color or ethnicity of the perpetrator. It's essential to hold everyone accountable for their actions and words, regardless of their background.

Sometimes there are double standards or biases in how certain actions are perceived based on the ethnicity or race of the individuals involved. Recognizing and challenging these biases is crucial for promoting equality and justice.

We need to move towards a society where all forms of discrimination are condemned and addressed, regardless of who the perpetrator is. It's about focusing on the message and behavior rather than the ethnicity or race of the individual.
Keep in mind some Asians are Islamic ( from India..) Mind I'm not racist .
From what I've read in the Koran, they are taught/instructed to lie to the infidels . Anyone not Islamic are infidels. Really told to !!
I don't trust them any more since I read that in the Koran. Most Islamic are radical religious and if I dug deeper in Koran I'd probably find a teaching on killing , suicide bombing, and rape .
Yes I follow Yeshua and we are taught love, peace and truth. No where in the New Testament will you find such things as Islamics are taught .

Back