Right in your back pocket

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Six laughably pathetic Tory ideas to solve the cost-of-living crisis

grandthefttory.jpg

The government could not be less interested in the cost-of-living crisis.

But people keep asking about it, so Tory MP Martin Bishop has some ideas.

Turn off the internet at night
Nobody uses the internet at night, apart from lazy work-from-homers binge-watching Netflix before their noon start the next day. So let’s turn it off at 10pm, saving billions in electricity and data bytes on household bills. If broadband providers pass on the savings. We’ve left that up to them.

Passport avoidance bonus
Sick of paying £82 for a passport? Also sick of foreigners and their sneering refusal to recognise Brexit means we’re better? Cash in by not getting a passport, refusing to waste money and time outside our shores, and get a £15 bonus every three years. Ker-ching.

No more roads
Which isn’t to say no more cars. Rather we are unshackling motorists from the tyranny of the highways and their bewildering laws, most of which are the EU’s fault. From now on you can drive wherever you wish and take shorter as-the-crow-flies routes across fields, gardens and playgrounds, saving petrol.

Shoe leather clawback
Wear-and-tear on shoe soles is one of the biggest costs hypothetical jobseekers face annually. A new app allows you to log every legitimate step walked while searching for employment and claim the cost back at 0.01p a mile. That cash is going right in your back pocket.

Round-averaging injunctions
Finances drained by a friend not paying for their round? Simply apply, along with a minimum of four co-applicants, for a injunction with receipts for all rounds bought in a three-year period and receive an average of the money you’ve been cheated out of as a rebate. That’ll cover the bills.

90 per cent off all fines for corporate criminal liability
Found guilty of criminal liability at one of the public limited companies you run? Looking at losing the house in the Cotswolds you own through a system of shell companies? Get 90 per cent off that fine and rest easy. Because the Tories know what matters to ordinary people.

via ~ DailyToryThieves

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Tory council leader and Tory Mayor celebrating the opening of a foodbank in Dartford. Party on while decked in gold.

Only Tory cun.ts would have a countdown, joke and laugh while cutting a foodbank 'red ribbon'. WTAF!

tory council leader and mayor.jpg

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
These connoisseurs of starvation really take the biscuits.

Dartford Conservatives were guests of honour (lol at the irony) at the opening of a new facility for impoverished families in Kent.

The Tory mayor and other senior Tory guests smiling, joking and laughing at the ribbon cutting.

The party went on to enjoy a buffet after the opening event – in the same church building where families will queue for handouts.

The leader of the local Tory council, Jeremy Kite, was among those crowded around the sandwiches and sweet treats.

So instead of donating to the FB they decided to ram the donations into their slavering gobs.

Typical callous out of touch Tories. Cun.ts the lot of them. F.ucking thieving lying dirty c.unts.

Tory pigs snuffling the foodbank donations as they munch at trough
tory trough.jpg

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
But but...

12 years of austerity has worked don't you know... 12 years of "shrinking the state". If you ignore the crumbling infrastructure that still has to be fixed at some time... that hole in the hospital roof won't fix itself. The rise in domestic abuse, crime, substance abuse, and social care is still not fit for purpose... Wages... living standards...

The 200 billion + that disappeared in Tory back pockets during Covid. The 70 billion + wasted on academy education that is not better than what it replaced.

Etc.

Who voted against extending free school meals for children living below the poverty line. These people care, they really care and it took a popular footballer and not a politician to make them think again when the 'some' funding was found after all.

Torynomics, the funding exists when it suits their agenda.

According to Lee Anderson yet another out of touch scumbag Conservative MP, who used to be a Labour member before he saw the light, it is possible to cook a healthy well-balanced tasty meal from scratch for a mighty 30p, and the reason why millions of people in food poverty don't is 'simply' because they don't know how to budget and also can't cook.

In other words, feed themselves for a week for the same amount he pays for a single pint of beer in Westminster, alongside his £220,000 expenses of course.

A week's meals from scratch for £6.30.

I am sure a culinary expert from the hard-right can take a few minutes to explain how £6.30 can cook 21 nutritional and tasty meals from scratch.

In your own time.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tory council leader and Tory Mayor celebrating the opening of a foodbank in Dartford. Party on while decked in gold.

Only Tory cun.ts would have a countdown, joke and laugh while cutting a foodbank 'red ribbon'. WTAF!

View attachment 9779
The ones having a happy day don`t look like they are "starving " to me ! I have NO words for it ,it`s disgusting. Fat pigs !

SamBally

Reaction score
Posting randomly, after days away and at a completely random time, I still instantly got a giggling emo curtesy of lurky.

Are his budgeting and culinary prowess as good as his stalking I wonder?

Lurky, please explain how to cook a Chicken Korma from scratch for 30p?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'Like an arsonist taking a selfie when the fire brigade turns up.'

Another useless Tory cun.t, lacking self awareness, as he poses at a foodbank.
arsonist (1).jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
Ok ok... You got me. Let's concentrate on food only the dirty unwashed understand.

Explain how to cook a salt-laden pepperoni pizza and cheesy chips for 30p?

How about with no meat at all...

Explain how to cook from scratch a tasty, healthy nutritional pizza for 30p?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ok ok... You got me. Let's concentrate on food only the dirty unwashed understand.

Explain how to cook a salt-laden pepperoni pizza and cheesy chips for 30p?

How about with no meat at all...

Explain how to cook from scratch a tasty, healthy nutritional pizza for 30p?

Welcome back!

daisy face gif.gif

Back