Restrictions for new users

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ollie be told i would never touch your bent one lol and you take your time paying 02 lol we love the quietness lol
oh shh you know i would make you hotter than mount etna and no i wont be leaving you all alone too long in room lol

angeliga21

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
oh shh you know i would make you hotter than mount etna and no i wont be leaving you all alone too long in room lol
your banned lol dont argue we dont miss you its lovely in the room without you now be a good old man and go to bed lol

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
your banned lol dont argue we dont miss you its lovely in the room without you now be a good old man and go to bed lol
is that an offer ok lol you name the time and date lol i cdnt get on 2 days site error am not banned you coastal seagull brained lovely its o2 lol room not same no ollie in it lol x

angeliga21

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
is that an offer ok lol you name the time and date lol i cdnt get on 2 days site error am not banned you coastal seagull brained lovely its o2 lol room not same no ollie in it lol x
the room is lovely without ollie your not missed at all o2 will not alow you in lolol

Back