REPORTED THREAD.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have twice reported a post on a thread and yet have not had a reply. It seems my reports have been ignored.
Can anyone tell me why?
I have followed the correct protocol.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Spider is it nothing to do with you as to why I have not returned to topics.....you have not upset me. Forums used to be such fun but since a Threat of violence was added to a thread and nothing has been done about it even though it was reported, I have refrained from adding. Let hope this post will not go unnoticed by the establishment.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have twice reported a post on a thread and yet have not had a reply. It seems my reports have been ignored.
Can anyone tell me why?
I have followed the correct protocol.
Maybe you were ignored for the same reason I was accused . I apologize if it was taken the wrong way

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol spider........now you for one know its not. I dont suppose you noticed that you replied to the offender?
Or did u.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mac the aim on threads and making reports is not to be ignored.......that is wat this is all about.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
You were rejected, not ignored. And Mac, you made a threat, and not allegedly.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Rejected for what tho........I reported on a threat being made to me and according to the rules it is not allowed?
It must be in the rules.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Rejected for what tho........I reported on a threat being made to me and according to the rules it is not allowed?
It must be in the rules.
Jude I just explained why you were rejected and it is in the rules but I am sure whoever threatened you gets favored. Just ignore whoever threatened you

Last edited:

ickybodclay345

It is what it is,til it isn't.
Reaction score
I have no idea Jude but I would like to say plz come back and sorry if I have upset you. I really do just want everyone to get along and I value your contributions to the forum. There is just a lot of negative stuff on here but I think we can rebuild it. You ae missed plz know that.
if you build it they will come,couldnt help meself lol

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does anyone know how a report can be REJECTED?
If someone reports something or someone it is genuine.... to Reject means to refuse to believe?
What on earth is this site coming to. You cant refuse to believe something that is real.
Even if you are not an X- AOL member......whatever that is! :confused:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Does anyone know how a report can be REJECTED?
If someone reports something or someone it is genuine.... to Reject means to refuse to believe?
What on earth is this site coming to. You cant refuse to believe something that is real.
Even if you are not an X- AOL member......whatever that is! :confused:

Rejected : because it been looked at,, and deemed as nothing there for action to be taken .
the site is not coming to anything just way the users it use it.
what was real?....

Back