removed thread

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Several people did. Dun worry about specifics. I took care of what was deemed inappropriate. Carry on.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Jude some topics are not welcome eg: the gdgdgds dude with is i going to .............................

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have you ever stopped to think Megs that everyone is not the same and express opinions differently.......there are many who are just a bit different and dont mean to be nasty...........it just looks that way. I am ok with most postings so long as they do not contain DD or direct personal abuse, in which case I normally dont respond.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who on earth would report a topic thread.......it is just an opinion of what people think and are allowed to say. Free speech is allowed in the UK so I cant imagine why anyone would want to stop this. :eek:
Some of the replies on recent threads have been pretty direct and personal - I am thinking the AOL ones

I personally don't see why so many users have issues with mods and now seem to be challenging admin staff.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some threads take some thinking about and the reply can take a while to compose lol. So its not nice when it is removed.... however, I have spent many years in other sites and really do like the topic section. I am glad they have one here.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some of the replies on recent threads have been pretty direct and personal - I am thinking the AOL ones

I personally don't see why so many users have issues with mods and now seem to be challenging admin staff.

I was not an AOL member and dont come from any of the other chat sites most peeps on here do.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have you ever stopped to think Megs that everyone is not the same and express opinions differently.......there are many who are just a bit different and dont mean to be nasty...........it just looks that way. I am ok with most postings so long as they do not contain DD or direct personal abuse, in which case I normally dont respond.
no offence intended Jude but i dont like seeing post where people are threatening to take own lifes..
other post i try to take with pinch of salt tell yu what i wont bother any more ,
i just read and not comment that please a few of u .

PS i am not a ex AOL EITHER

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Megs I have never seen any suicidial stuff on here or on any chat room I have been to...... if I did I would probably try and help them, but dont stop adding as that will help no one.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The suicide thread was up for a bout 24 hours and had a fair amount of replies before it was deleted.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As I said I dont frequent chat 24/7 so wouldnt have seen it.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No one does I am just saying it was up for a long time and as you say you log on most evenings so thought you might have seen it.

Reaction score
I can't I have actually forgot the name he had but he likes to delete his account most days.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Havent you noticed that most peeps on here delete names and rejoin using another...........and I never know who any of them are lol.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I check for reports twice a day. It was deleted the minute I saw it in my reports, as I do with all threads with inappropriate content. Don't want your content to be erased, don't violate tou and don't bully mods. If you are having an issue with people in chat, block them. If you are having an issue with mods or myself, come talk to me about it. K thanks.

Back