Reform Party appreciation thread

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I voted for Brexit, but was disappointed when there was no Brexit candidate in the last General election. Happily there is a Reform candidate in my area, for this election. I can't emphasise enough, how important it is to use your right to vote on the 4th of July.

Vote for Reform, it's time for a change.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Elton John has urged Brits to vote Labour. Ah well, that's clinched it for me - I'm voting Reform! Nigel Farage is today's Julius Caesar. :)

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Reform UK is a registered private company in which 100% of shares are held by only a handful of people, the controlling share, 53% held by director Nigel Farage.

30% of shares are held by the multi-millionaire Reform chairman Richard Tice (Brexit) who bankrolls the party.

There is no membership, no internal political structures, and Farage promoted himself to the leader's position when Tice resigned. 115,00 paying supporters have no voting power and can not influence policy in any way.

Farage himself has indicated Reform will “democratise over time”.

But not in time for this democratic election, though, right?

Polls indicate disillusioned Tory voters will vote Reform and although Reform vote share has now dropped from its peak it is still a sizeable 18%, which is the difference between an 80/90 seat majority for Labour and a 130/140 seat majority.

A vote for Reform is a vote for Starmer and Labour. :)

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Reform UK is a registered private company in which 100% of shares are held by only a handful of people, the controlling share, 53% held by director Nigel Farage.

30% of shares are held by the multi-millionaire Reform chairman Richard Tice (Brexit) who bankrolls the party.

There is no membership, no internal political structures, and Farage promoted himself to the leader's position when Tice resigned. 115,00 paying supporters have no voting power and can not influence policy in any way.

Farage himself has indicated Reform will “democratise over time”.

But not in time for this democratic election, though, right?

Polls indicate disillusioned Tory voters will vote Reform and although Reform vote share has now dropped from its peak it is still a sizeable 18%, which is the difference between an 80/90 seat majority for Labour and a 130/140 seat majority.

A vote for Reform is a vote for Starmer and Labour. :)
I am aware of some of the shortcomings of this party, I am also aware that at the end of the day, they are politicians and will at some point, break their promises.
Just like all the other parties will.

But I'm still going to vote for them.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Reform party's grandiose plans for its future are predicated on Nigel Farage getting into parliament. If he fails to win in Clacton Reform will go the same way as UKIP and the Brexit party.
Don't forget to go out and vote today folks.
I live in a safe Labour seat so it doesn't really matter if or who I vote for. I was actually going to vote this morning on my way home from work but there was a queue. But to whom should I lend my precious vote to? I certainly wouldn't vote Conservative. The Greens? you're 'aving a laugh. Liberals? Ed Davey is enough to put me off them. The independent chap? I have no idea who he is. When I drag myself out of bed later I'll probably vote Reform.

Back