Question was Solved by Hollie

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe she was trying to make your feel welcome.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
..... and this is the Forums so you can tell us all about yourself here Mrs Walter?

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
mrs walter you are welcome to this site just like everyone else have fun .some very nice people on here.

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In my infinite wisdom, I thought greeting people and trying to make conversation with them was a good and welcoming thing to do especially if you hadn't seen them before.
In Mrs _Walter case, the conversation couldn't be continued because she point blank ignored me.
New chatters are rarely so rude or ignorant.
Silly me to think Mrs_Walter was a new chatter,
Yet another multiple account.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
See knew Hollie was trying to welcome her , i try not to be rude .

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
See knew Hollie was trying to welcome her , i try not to be rude .
Meg I have never known you to be rude, you can be funny, interesting, thoughtful and able to put a different point of view or perspective with out being offensive or unkind. I always try and read your posts, as over time you have made some comments that I have taken on board.

H xxx

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Meg I have never known you to be rude, you can be funny, interesting, thoughtful and able to put a different point of view or perspective with out being offensive or unkind. I always try and read your posts, as over time you have made some comments that I have taken on board.

H xxx

Gee thank you Hollie i blushing now .. i have been in the Y@R a few times of late and must say was nice a calm there.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Megs sorry love hollie got us both mixed up :)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeh words I am sure she really meant u..............lmfao! :D

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In my infinite wisdom, I thought greeting people and trying to make conversation with them was a good and welcoming thing to do especially if you hadn't seen them before.
In Mrs _Walter case, the conversation couldn't be continued because she point blank ignored me.
New chatters are rarely so rude or ignorant.
Silly me to think Mrs_Walter was a new chatter,
Yet another multiple account.
Maybe if I create a multiple account it might get me back in rooms but I wont. Creating multiple account will just give admin a real reason to not let me back on.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe if I create a multiple account it might get me back in rooms but I wont. Creating multiple account will just give admin a real reason to not let me back on.

mac ya still not back in? are thee banned if so asked to be released and put back .

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
mac ya still not back in? are thee banned if so asked to be released and put back .
Im still not back in megs and I was told I wasnt banned but this is the message I got from server.....

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: You have been flagged as a spammer/scammer. VPNs are not allowed. Countries known for spam are also blocked.

I am NOT a spammer. Maybe something changed my IP to a VPN but me being a spammer is not true so I dont know wot going on

Last edited:

Mrs_Walter

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I wrote to Hollie and she replied a thoughtful response greatly appreciated. I was wrong and was having a bad day and well, there it is

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wrote to Hollie and she replied a thoughtful response greatly appreciated. I was wrong and was having a bad day and well, there it is

arr mrs walter that nice of hollie knew she was not up to anything and welcome.x

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am so pissed off its unreal........just been given another ban for apparently TROUBLE CAUSING now I was in the lobby and all I said was to kaz was(is it safe yet) AND 5 SECOND LATER I get notice in the room saying missevo BANNED FOR TROUBLE CAUSING!! I'm so fed up with this.....ive not even been off my last ban a week yet ffs I'm starting to feel that I'm being scapegoted

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am so pissed off its unreal........just been given another ban for apparently TROUBLE CAUSING now I was in the lobby and all I said was to kaz was(is it safe yet) AND 5 SECOND LATER I get notice in the room saying missevo BANNED FOR TROUBLE CAUSING!! I'm so fed up with this.....ive not even been off my last ban a week yet ffs I'm starting to feel that I'm being scapegoted

sorry to read but maybe you ought to use another room when bann is lifted .

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
sorry to read but maybe you ought to use another room when bann is lifted .
hi thank you for your reply but it seems tat I have been banned from using all of the chat rooms

Back