Put downs ........

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I see a lot of people putting rooms down , people down , General whinging .....etc....

Even i saw Dalai type the other night " You people are sometimes so mean to each other"

That stopped me in my tracks tbf (she's right) ,

I just wanna say that sometimes i am in such fits of laughter it actually hurts ,

So this is for the good chatters for a change ,

*You are awesome* :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks to everyone who made my time off fun it's been a bash ;)

I won't be spending as much time here for a while as i have a lot on and injuries have healed etc and i am going away ;)

Strength in numbers people ...........

Hooooooooooooooorah !!!!!!! :cool:

D

Dolores

I see a lot of people putting rooms down , people down , General whinging .....etc....

Even i saw Dalai type the other night " You people are sometimes so mean to each other"

I just wanna say that sometimes i am in such fits of laughter it actually hurts ,

I won't be spending as much time here for a while as i have a lot on and injuries have healed etc and i am going away ;)

Nope :) You are awesome ;)

And you'll be missed

Glad for the healed injuries though xxx

Kachow love !

G

Greatscott

Poco,
Dalai hit the nail right on the head there is so much unnecessary sniping and general bitchiness if that was cut out then the whole chat experience would be a whole lot more enjoyable for everybody. Enjoy your time away mate. :):):):):):)

B

Bad_Influence

The Lobby would be brought to a standstill if there was no sniping and bitchiness. :D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Poco,
Dalai hit the nail right on the head there is so much unnecessary sniping and general bitchiness if that was cut out then the whole chat experience would be a whole lot more enjoyable for everybody. Enjoy your time away mate. :):):):):):)

Thanks man ;)

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Youre all cunts. Just saying x

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Poco,
Ditto

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

1561733khpa9yxi3f.gifYou make this a better place to come too thank u for all the laughs - I can tell u have missed me even tho u wouldn't admit it but i now have proof LOLOLOLO Glad your healed no more breaking anything u hear yea im one to talk LOL (((Safe*Travels)))my friend.

Back