Pubs will require customers to show

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Pubs will require customers to show an “age passport” before they are served alcohol in the latest evidence that Britain is racing down the road to tyranny.

old-man-in-pub2.jpg
Pensioner dreaming about his burgundy 'Age Passport'

The “age passport” has been in discussion for a long time and is considered controversial by many.

“Whose business is it how old I am or where I was born? I don’t see why the government or a pub needs to know that,” said Kris Gahmunz, who claims to be 66 but looks suspiciously like two 10-year-olds in a trench coat.

“There is no way I’m going to show any sort of ID before I enter a pub. My age is irrelevant to the fact that I want to get drunk. What happened to our freedom? This is a sad road we’re going down,” said Barry Hart, a prison officer from Kent.

Even scarier is the proposal of a “driving passport” that will prove whether or not someone can drive.

As a man with an incredibly pink face told us
, “The world’s gone mad.”

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Pubs will require customers to show an “age passport” before they are served alcohol in the latest evidence that Britain is racing down the road to tyranny.

View attachment 4318
Pensioner dreaming about his burgundy 'Age Passport'

The “age passport” has been in discussion for a long time and is considered controversial by many.

“Whose business is it how old I am or where I was born? I don’t see why the government or a pub needs to know that,” said Kris Gahmunz, who claims to be 66 but looks suspiciously like two 10-year-olds in a trench coat.

“There is no way I’m going to show any sort of ID before I enter a pub. My age is irrelevant to the fact that I want to get drunk. What happened to our freedom? This is a sad road we’re going down,” said Barry Hart, a prison officer from Kent.

Even scarier is the proposal of a “driving passport” that will prove whether or not someone can drive.

As a man with an incredibly pink face told us
, “The world’s gone mad.”

Make sure that Bad reads this :D

Back