PROBABLY THE BEST FORUM THREAD IN THE WORLD ... EVER!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I want everyone to read through all the thousands of Forum threads available on UK Chat and honestly tell me which you consider to be the best.

I would like to suggest that you don't nominate any of mine for fear of being accused of bias.

And, by the way ... take your time.

:cool:

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This sudden proliferation of silly, attention seeking forum threads must cease forthwith! :p
However, you should have simply suggested that everyone sift through all my threads, as surely the best forum thread in the world ever, will be one of mine. ;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
This sudden proliferation of silly, attention seeking forum threads must cease forthwith! :p
However, you should have simply suggested that everyone sift through all my threads, as surely the best forum thread in the world ever, will be one of mine. ;)

I completely agree with you. I only did it because there appears to be a trend and I wanted to fit in. if anyone, blame TheBabayaga.

As for nominating the 'best thread' ever, I am cautious about choosing one of yours, again, for possible unavoidable bias.

Let's allow the wider public to suggest one, shall we?

:D ... allegedly, that is 'a big grin'.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want everyone to read through all the thousands of Forum threads available on UK Chat and honestly tell me which you consider to be the best.

I would like to suggest that you don't nominate any of mine for fear of being accused of bias.

Well, if I can't nominate this thread of gold, I have to nominate any of the 'Delete my account' threads. Some of them occasionally take an unexpected turn.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We should start the UKchat forum awards

Best thread
Best Forum'er
Best original post
Best forum'er in a supporting role :)

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

No thank you... Maybe an other Time!

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Goodness I'd never have the time to read through them all!
The most recent one I've enjoyed was the one @LadyOnArooftop did, about Riddles.
Fun to read and encouraged chatters to join in :)

Back