Poor Boris?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Poor chap sneaks away for a few days of holiday and the world starts looking for him. The Mail on Sunday, once a fervent Tory paper, claims to have found him and then goes about destroying his break , in a tent, in Scotland.
Now, for security reasons he has to return to London, holiday over
The man who gave us Brexit. Got rid of Corbyn and won a landslide election is chased from pillar to post.
It's not fair.....even politicians need a rest.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Poor chap sneaks away for a few days of holiday and the world starts looking for him. The Mail on Sunday, once a fervent Tory paper, claims to have found him and then goes about destroying his break , in a tent, in Scotland.
Now, for security reasons he has to return to London, holiday over
The man who gave us Brexit. Got rid of Corbyn and won a landslide election is chased from pillar to post.
It's not fair.....even politicians need a rest.
Probably true what you're saying, but as far as I'm concerned, I'd be delighted if Boris had a permanent rest from being a Politician.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nah! We'd miss all the fun,

During PMQs yesterday the leader of the opposition threw a googly at Boris, asking why he had refused to meet with relatives of those dying of coronavirus.
Makes him seem awful, dunnit? But...he replied that the particular group who were asking were also in legal proceedings with the government and it was therefore not possible for him to comply.
GS&Match I think!
Who'd be a politician?:confused:

Back