Polyembolokoilamania

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Take a minute.
Read that qoute.

I have read your "quote" and also directly responded to "that" quote and simply asked you to explain and which you have not.

If you want data at least do a cursory look at basic interpretation like Psychology Today, a basic explanation for most psychological terms.

I don't need to take a cursory "look" at anything and nor will I. You claim to be the masters educated psychologist, so why don't you explain what you mean when you argue BDSM is "impulsive" behaviour?

I am however curious why you have quoted the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder's" in relation to BDSM?

Are you now suggesting practitioners of BDSM have personality disorders, is this a clinical diagnosis you have personally made or did you plagiarise it from the link you supplied?

If so, please explain how you reached that conclusion as well?

In life things are simple, people have desires.
They have impulses.

Now please, explain to me, given your "career" specifically in the BDSM scene and also your "career" as a psychologist, why you have described practitioners of BDSM as acting upon "impulse" in DIRECT relation to BDSM, and nothing else.

It's a simple question, you made the statement, no one else.

Lastly, why on earth have you posted a link to 'The Surprising Psychology of BDSM' which makes no reference at all to "impulse" in the context you applied it and in direct relation to BDSM?

Tends to be viewed as the handbook for psychological research.

Yes of course it is darling, rather like your year-long "scientific" study of Covid-19 during the pandemic?

Did you ever produce that thesis on the forum, btw?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have read your "quote" and also directly responded to "that" quote and simply asked you to explain and which you have not.

I don't need to take a cursory "look" at anything and nor will I. You claim to be the masters educated psychologist, so why don't you explain what you mean when you argue BDSM is "impulsive" behaviour?

I am however curious why you have quoted the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder's" in relation to BDSM?

Are you now suggesting practitioners of BDSM have personality disorders, is this a clinical diagnosis you have personally made or did you plagiarise it from the link you supplied?

If so, please explain how you reached that conclusion as well?

Now please, explain to me, given your "career" specifically in the BDSM scene and also your "career" as a psychologist, why you have described practitioners of BDSM as acting upon "impulse" in DIRECT relation to BDSM, and nothing else.

It's a simple question, you made the statement, no one else.

Lastly, why on earth have you posted a link to 'The Surprising Psychology of BDSM' which makes no reference at all to "impulse" in the context you applied it and in direct relation to BDSM?

Yes of course it is darling, rather like your year-long "scientific" study of Covid-19 during the pandemic?

Did you ever produce that thesis on the forum, btw?
I do love how you never actually argue a point.
It's fun to give you so much data and give you the opportunity to actually learn something.
Yet you seem to have fun simply ignoring and or googling a counterpoint to any and all data I have ever given you to study without reading it.
Do you not think I look at counterpoints before I make a point?

Its like being back in University debating society.

It must be so good to be as smart as you.

It's just a shame you dont actually use that intellect you have to actually do something with it apart from attempt to make yourself look good.
You could do a lot with the smarts you have, just pick something, anything and study it.
Your a smart guy, I dont agree with you most of the time, but really, dont waste your time arguing with people like me.
I know what I know, you can play all you want but to me its comedy.

Go make a difference in the world, you obviously have a desire to either change the world or really piss it off.
Try actually believing in something and getting a mission, you will do well.

Just please stop with the BS rhetoric that you actually know wtf you are talking about when it comes to me.
You have no idea who or what I am.
I could be genuine or full of BS just to start or continue a conversation.
Which to be fair I have done in the past.

I have no idea why you have had a burr up your ass for me for so many years, I think its sad.
So you think I am full of chit, fine, give me data and I will answer it.

Until then, just leave the straw man arguments out of it and actually argue a point not an opinion of who or what you think I am.
:)

Kev45

Reaction score
I do love how you never actually argue a point.
It's fun to give you so much data and give you the opportunity to actually learn something.
Yet you seem to have fun simply ignoring and or googling a counterpoint to any and all data I have ever given you to study without reading it.
Do you not think I look at counterpoints before I make a point?

Its like being back in University debating society.

It must be so good to be as smart as you.

It's just a shame you dont actually use that intellect you have to actually do something with it apart from attempt to make yourself look good.
You could do a lot with the smarts you have, just pick something, anything and study it.
Your a smart guy, I dont agree with you most of the time, but really, dont waste your time arguing with people like me.
I know what I know, you can play all you want but to me its comedy.

Go make a difference in the world, you obviously have a desire to either change the world or really piss it off.
Try actually believing in something and getting a mission, you will do well.

Just please stop with the BS rhetoric that you actually know wtf you are talking about when it comes to me.
You have no idea who or what I am.
I could be genuine or full of BS just to start or continue a conversation.
Which to be fair I have done in the past.

I have no idea why you have had a burr up your ass for me for so many years, I think its sad.
So you think I am full of chit, fine, give me data and I will answer it.

Until then, just leave the straw man arguments out of it and actually argue a point not an opinion of who or what you think I am.
:)

Double LOL btw. :D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Double LOL btw. :D

TRIGGER WARNING

The c.unt who whined about women, and obviously, from the replies, did not know what polyembolokoilmania means, on any level, never mind on a psychiatric level, or/and, has not researched what the word means before replying to a satirical post about this paraphilia, is delightfully hilarious. WTAF!

The very basics of psychiatry pushed aside for all to see.

SMH at the Dunning Kruger word salad rhetoric it constantly waffles while pretending to be qualified in any f.ucking subject.

It takes a moment to find that 'polyembolokoilmania' is the act of inserting foreign objects into orifices - i.e. vagina and rectum.

To the pretendy BDSM/psychiatry expert - F.uck the f.uck off you uninteresting unqualified failure. Go straw man that up your arse, sideways.

doggy side eye.jpg

Last edited:

Kev45

Reaction score
Thanks TwoWhalesInAPool.

It's a right old sausage (which is polite term for me as you know lol). When asked to produce a source that backs up his claim, BDSM is considered "impulsive" behaviour within psychiatry, produced a totally irrelevant source. Then makes accusations of "straw manning" because I didn't take the "time" to "educate" myself about the irrelevant bollocks he subsequently posted, that I am not interested in reading, and that he posted to slyly disguise the previous utter b*llocks that he posted.

Desperately attempting to dig himself out of that 40 foot hole, he dug himself, with the sudden realisation that he was deliberately manoeuvred into jumping right into it.

Checkmated and f*cked.

While it slivers around the forum grandly explaining how well-educated it claims it is and if only other people, in this example me, tried to be more like him. :rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thanks TwoWhalesInAPool.

It's a right old sausage (which is polite term for me as you know lol). When asked to produce a source that backs up his claim, BDSM is considered "impulsive" behaviour within psychiatry, produced a totally irrelevant source. Then makes accusations of "straw manning" because I didn't take the "time" to "educate" myself about the irrelevant bollocks he subsequently posted, that I am not interested in reading, and that he posted to slyly disguise the previous utter b*llocks that he posted.

Desperately attempting to dig himself out of that 40 foot hole, he dug himself, with the sudden realisation that he was deliberately manoeuvred into jumping right into it.

Checkmated and f*cked.

While it slivers around the forum grandly explaining how well-educated it claims it is and if only other people, in this example me, tried to be more like him. :rolleyes:

I think the point you made there was to quote..

that I am not interested in reading

So you already know everything about it?

So what really happened was I gave you a chance to not be an asshole and you decided Nope, I'm gonna jump right in and not read anything this guy says and just make myself feel good because I got one over on him.

Why do you think I complimented you.
Said your a smart guy.
It's called giving someone a chance to dig themselves out of a hole.

Do yourself a favour.
Learn something about a topic you want to discuss or at least be funny with your comebacks.
Your embarassing yourself and me for having to tell you this.

Theres many people on here willing to hold conversations on difficult and interesting topics, it's just a shame your not one of them.
Appears to me you come on here to get your rocks off about how smart you are, without actually saying anything constructive.

Now if you want to actually discuss something you care about, I would be happy to do so.
Just stop with the faux angsty teenager vibe, it's not becoming.

Yes I know its a forum and you can do whatever the hell you want to but seriously.
If your this angry and bitter on here, get some help in the real world.

Kev45

Reaction score
hippo side eye.jpg

Kev45

Reaction score
I'm grateful that you reply in good humour , unlike so many others, and don't take personal offence by my point of view.

Alas, I chanced upon this love letter, a breathless whisper, the internet olden days when WickedPerdition absolutely cherished and adored me.

What on earth happened to our sisterhood, what dissolved the glue, the unbreakable bond between us. The unrelenting spark of passion, the unmitigated and everlasting love, the mutual trust and the respect?

It's like an awful reality man, but what is reality, how can we know it is reality, no one knows man, no one knows if some people tie their shoelaces left to right man. We just don't know, your daydream is not my daydream, life is more complex man, is it a dream, or are we trees, if milk has a short shelf-life, then why doesn't it go sour inside a cow's body?

We have to listen to each other guys, preferably when you listen to me, and we need to learn from each other guys. :rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I'll be immediately washing my Lynx can tonight after I bring it home from Aldi. ;)
Trust you to use what has been statistically proven to be used by more gay and transgender 'men' than any other (alleged) deodorant on the market.
What's the matter? Don't you like to use second hand goods.
"Shove it where the sun don't shine", sunshine.

Kev45

Reaction score
Trust you to use what has been statistically proven to be used by more gay and transgender 'men' than any other (alleged) deodorant on the market.

Did the good doctor, the jack of all trades, the BDSM pimp Moriarty, supply that "evidence"?

Btw, Aldi don't sell the brand Lynx, they sell a refined, much superior version.

What's the matter? Don't you like to use second hand goods.

I don't want to purchase anything that has been shoved up your arse, no, thanks, and that is hardly 'secondhandism', it's just common sense. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
images.jpg

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
❤ “Look deep into nature, stupid, and then you will understand everything better.” — Albert Einstein.

I'm almost convinced now that somewhere in the dark depths of your mind you might possess a sense of humour.

Kev45

Reaction score
I'm almost convinced now that somewhere in the dark depths of your mind you might possess a sense of humour.

I have a brilliant sense of humour, darling, and far too dry and sophisticated for the likes of you.

I mean, you appear to have created a sense of humour yourself recently, since you met online female font and while you prance around chat like a peacock gaily showing off, and before you revert to type, a miserable auld bas/tard, as you invariably always do. :)

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I have a brilliant sense of humour, darling, and far too dry and sophisticated for the likes of you.

I mean, you appear to have created a sense of humour yourself recently, since you met online female font and while you prance around chat like a peacock gaily showing off, and before you revert to type, a miserable auld bas/tard, as you invariably always do. :)

Flattery will get you NOWHERE, dahlink.
:rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Flattery will get you NOWHERE, dahlink.

I might change back to my edgy, mysterious, much more interesting picture, I think it was an error to change it and I might get more attention then, what do you think?

Btw, what happened to the thread where you "advise" Paul to "go to night-school, learn logic and deduction"?

It's just that I pored through the threads this morning attempting to find it, and intended to comment, and now I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Was it removed, do you know? :oops::rolleyes::)

Kev45

Reaction score
Btw, what happened to the thread where you "advise" Paul to "go to night-school, learn logic and deduction"?

I found it darling.

Why don't you attend night school to learn about using logic, deduction and, primarily, basic common sense?
In future, I'd appreciate it if you thought through your subject matter before bumbling into what can only be described as gobbledegook.

The other thread has been removed, and so I can't quote directly from it. I meant to ask, though, is this another example of your "sardonic" wit, repeatedly mocking and bullying a man who has just stated to you that he is mentally ill?

While you and your cronies dehumanize yet another forum user.

Btw, what is "deduction", deduction of what exactly?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Damn, don't believe someone resurrected a 6 month old thread.
How sad, never mind.

Kev45

Reaction score
Handsome Kev45.jpg

Back