Police protection: dress like an oligarch mansion

Reaction score
Doesn't matter that you didn't read it, it was aimed at others who will now know you're in favour of everything you remark in being against. Such as sexism and racism, your "sardony" and refusal to discuss the matters you post in the forum regarding such acts kinda now coming to light. That you openly mock the event which I mentioned and your downright vindictiveness when anything alive tries to communicate with you should make it obvious to others if not obvious to yourselves that you two clearly have underlying issues and should probably be reported to authorities as your beliefs appear to suggest that you're a threat to others. As much as I could be pissed off its more along the lines of pitying you and how bad your lives must be for you to display such emotions towards people. Hope you guys get the help you need, I'm sure once the others on the forum recognise your distress then they'll go easier on you.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Another snowflake who doesn't understand what 'satire' is.

ATTENTION - ATTENTION - HUMOURLESS SNOWFLAKES.

Satire -
is usually in the form of fiction, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, often with the intent of exposing the perceived flaws of individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement. Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Another snowflake who doesn't understand what 'satire' is.

I don't think he understands much of anything.

He is really upset I won't read his posts.

Proper upset.

I think a nursery rhythm, a cuddle blanket, and a dummy and he will be happy as larry again.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't think he understands much of anything.

He is really upset I won't read his posts.

Proper upset.

I think a nursery rhythm, a cuddle blanket, and a dummy and he will be happy as larry again.
And a song to settle the hurty.

Trelawny he's in keep and hold;
Trelawny he may die:
But here's twenty thousand Cornish bold
Will know the reason why!'

How come he can post tripe onto the threads of others with nary a whisper, but, when the piskie boot is on the other foot he clutches his pearls and gets all ''vapoury'?

Another of the all lives matter brigade, until they don't.

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The rest of his soggy bunch of brigands do just that as well.

It's quite funny.

They constantly derail each other's threads and then shout aggressively at either you or me.

Even when we are not typing.

Lol!

:D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The rest of his soggy bunch of brigands do just that as well.

It's quite funny.

They constantly derail each other's threads and then shout aggressively at either you or me.

Even when we are not typing.

Lol!

:D
0016.gif

Reaction score
Seriously, are you two alright? All this venom and vile, jeez you know it isn't good for you, you're gonna burst a few blood vessels. Don't worry as the symptons you both display are common in cases of depression and help is available but you can only get better if you want to get better. Unlike you two I know when to call it quits and I can see you two have something going on in your heads which won't be solved over the interweb. Not much use in me getting aggitated, its not your faults for thinking what you think. Keep typing what you type, those thoughts need to escape somehow and I can see your posts are a vent for your frustations. Hope you two feel better soon, its cute seeing the way you two hold each others back, look after each other. Keep doing that.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Seriously, are you two alright? All this venom and vile, jeez you know it isn't good for you, you're gonna burst a few blood vessels. Don't worry as the symptons you both display are common in cases of depression and help is available but you can only get better if you want to get better. Unlike you two I know when to call it quits and I can see you two have something going on in your heads which won't be solved over the interweb. Not much use in me getting aggitated, its not your faults for thinking what you think. Keep typing what you type, those thoughts need to escape somehow and I can see your posts are a vent for your frustations. Hope you two feel better soon, its cute seeing the way you two hold each others back, look after each other. Keep doing that.
CURTSEY.gif

Back