Police protection: dress like an oligarch mansion

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Women advised to dress like oligarch mansions if they want the police to start protecting them

woman-dressed-as-mansion-small.jpg

Women across the country have been advised to look like giant mansions owned by Putin-backing Russian oligarchs if they want to be kept safe, and quickly.

A year after a number of women spent their Saturday evening getting smashed face-first into concrete after committing the heinous crime of holding a peaceful vigil, women who don’t wish to have six police officers kneeling on their necks have been urged to consider taking on the appearance of KGB-owned mansions instead.

Home Secretary and dreadful human Priti Patel released a statement this morning saying, “Protecting the Russian owned properties in Mayfair is a priority for the police, above all else.

“We are now in the sunlit uplands of Brexit, and there is literally nothing else going on in society for me to have concerns about, or for the police to spend their valuable time protecting.

“These luxurious mansions, each costing Russia tens of millions of pounds, are mementoes of the Conservative Party’s strong links with Russia, and all the funding they have given us, and I will continue to instruct the police to protect them with all their might, which I’m sure is what the country wants me to focus on right at this minute.”

Mother of two Eleanor Gay, who received an elbow to the back of the head from a police officer at the vigil last year, told us, “I suppose it is too much to expect that the police might actually protect women who are out at night.

“So it’s clear that if we are to go out at night without fear of attack then we might as well do our best to look like a fifty-eight million quid mansion in Mayfair.”

She added, “I’m confident we’ll be looked after this way.

“Attacks on women are often blamed on how we dress, so I guess it’s fair enough that we will have to disguise ourselves as a house if we ever want to feel safe leaving one.”

via ~ DailyMurders

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Did you read about the police body search on a 15-year-old schoolgirl at school and during her menstrual cycle with no parents or guardians present?

An intimate body cavity search...

The foul beasts refused to allow her to collect a new sanitary pad in another room, refused to get one for her, and made her reuse the used one which they had forced her to remove during the search.

In the news yesterday, when the officers involved, were found to be racist.

Just when you think the MET can't stoop any lower, hey presto, lower they go.

Beyond shocking.

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Did you read about the police body search on a 15-year-old schoolgirl at school and during her menstrual cycle with no parents or guardians present?

An intimate body cavity search...

The foul beasts refused to allow her to collect a new sanitary pad in another room, refused to get one for her, and made her reuse the used one which they had forced her to remove during the search.

In the news yesterday, when the officers involved, were found to be racist.

Just when you think the MET can't stoop any lower, hey presto, lower they go.

Beyond shocking.

It is disgraceful. Traumatic for the young girl. The MET is so corrupt it will take years to sort out their misogynistic mess.

Thankfully the forums aren't like that!

eyeroll - Copy.gif

Reaction score
Misogynistic? I know of an instance around 2000 where a (white) male was having a fit, police turned up handcuffed his arms and legs, took him to the police station and gave him one of those full body searches, which I'm told feels like rape. I also know of an instance where a (white) male had their collarbone attacked by someone with an axe, for a judge to declare an axe isn't an offensive weapon and for the attacker to be simply fined £50 for this all possibly because they were a police informant, the £50 never being seen. Not forgetting another time when the police attacked a (white) male in the police cells with truncheons covered by rags only for the cctv recordings to go missing during the court case. And upon being notifed the media didn't give a toss, much as I'm sure some forums users don't give a toss because it doesn't fit their agenda. You wannabe activists weren't so much use before the introduction of social media, was that because social media wasn't around to tell you what to do was it or because the victim was a white male? Or both?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Misogynistic? I know of an instance around 2000 where a (white) male was having a fit, police turned up handcuffed his arms and legs, took him to the police station and gave him one of those full body searches, which I'm told feels like rape. I also know of an instance where a (white) male had their collarbone attacked by someone with an axe, for a judge to declare an axe isn't an offensive weapon and for the attacker to be simply fined £50 for this all possibly because they were a police informant, the £50 never being seen. Not forgetting another time when the police attacked a (white) male in the police cells with truncheons covered by rags only for the cctv recordings to go missing during the court case. And upon being notifed the media didn't give a toss, much as I'm sure some forums users don't give a toss because it doesn't fit their agenda. You wannabe activists weren't so much use before the introduction of social media, was that because social media wasn't around to tell you what to do was it or because the victim was a white male? Or both?
covid vaccines 8.jpg

Reaction score
As the above situations I refered to in my past comment, which i posted in response to the 15 y.o girl post being raped by police , happened to a family member of mine admittedly sometime ago I'm curious to know why the cases I mentioned don't appear to matter. Or is the blank look of cluelessness the result of being unable to comprehend anything which doesn't fit the agenda? Its ok for police to rape a 20y.o bloke but not a 15y.o women? Cue clueless look.

Or is the truth you and your conjoined twin enjoy using horrific experiences of others to satisfy your need to be victims of everything in pretend harmony with the victims? Pretend to be outraged while you enjoy the attention secretly wishing for more sick crimes to happen.. As the old adage goes, you can't see people for your own rectal walls. Now, rant over, carry on searching the interweb for stuff to pretend to be outraged about.

SamBally

Reaction score
I wasn't going to respond, but following the repeated insults now I will.

I genuinely don't understand anything you type on these boards, nothing at all.

I was personally present on a picket line in the 80s in South Yorkshire when soldiers disguised as "policemen" were attacking striking miners with pickaxe handles.

While you still had a dummy in your mouth and played with lego.

When police brutality was the norm, towards both men and women.

So, what on earth makes you assume I don't care about police brutality towards MEN just because I have commented about police brutality towards a 15-year-old schoolgirl on a thread specifically about police misogyny.

A thread about women.

Why would I mention men on a thread about women and misogyny?

Why have you angrily posted making such SILLY and STUPID accusations?

And why are you so goddammed stupid?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wasn't going to respond, but following the repeated insults now I will.

I genuinely don't understand anything you type on these boards, nothing at all.

I was personally present on a picket line in the 80s in South Yorkshire when soldiers disguised as "policemen" were attacking striking miners with pickaxe handles.

While you still had a dummy in your mouth and played with lego.

When police brutality was the norm, towards both men and women.

So, what on earth makes you assume I don't care about police brutality towards MEN just because I have commented about police brutality towards a 15-year-old schoolgirl on a thread specifically about police misogyny.

A thread about women.

Why would I mention men on a thread about women and misogyny?

Why have you angrily posted making such SILLY and STUPID accusations?

And why are you so goddammed stupid?

Misogynists get completely arsey when they feel they have been called out.

They fuc.king hate it, and will use anything and everything to try and twist the narrative to suit their own

misogynistic agenda. As that whining pearl clutcher tried to do.

(in an article about a 15 year old girl ffs... he went into snivelling b.itch-off mode)

SamBally

Reaction score
Misogynists get completely arsey when they feel they have been called out.

They fuc.king hate it, and will use anything and everything to try and twist the narrative to suit their own

misogynistic agenda. As that whining pearl clutcher tried to do.

(in an article about a 15 year old girl ffs... he went into snivelling b.itch-off mode)

No one mentioned rape.

He turned a body search into rape.

Why does he repeatedly type "white men".

Why is he so angry we were not aware of what he claims happened to a male relative, very angrily, as if we should have known.

All the alarm bells are ringing here.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And whiny pearl clutcher actually used the phrase 'which I am told feels like rape'.

Fucking hell!

His moronic yammering is shocking.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No one mentioned rape.

He turned a body search into rape.

Why does he repeatedly type "white men".

Why is he so angry we were not aware of what he claims happened to a male relative, very angrily, as if we should have known.

All the alarm bells are ringing here.

Full on alarm bells.

A fantasist of the highest order.

Always a relative, always white male, always 'like rape I am told', always utter twaddle and lies and using a thread about an

innocent and abused 15 year old girl to 'justify' his sanctimonious misogynistic anger.

SamBally

Reaction score
When did you last got to work?

I don't need to work now tin shack man, because I made my money by working harder and working earlier than you.

Don't be angry at the rest of the world because you are so lazy.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I don't need to work now tin shack man, because I made my money by working harder and working earlier than you.

Tin shack man?....And i'm lazy?...????....

I own my own 4 bed home...Mortgage free since 2002. I work 48 hours a week minimum...And i'm lazy?

How do you work that out?

SamBally

Reaction score
Tin shack man?....And i'm lazy?...????....

I own my own 4 bed home...Mortgage free since 2002. I work 48 hours a week minimum...And i'm lazy?

How do you work that out?

If you spent less time being concerned about material possessions and more time working on inner happiness, your life might have a better balance to it.

Who knows, you might even meet a nice lady one day (or man if that's your thing).

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Okay....Would you mind sharing with ME what you 'USED' to do for a living?...

I'm not angry or lazy.

Curious.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This whole, 'look at me, look at my 6hr wheel removal George Cross effort, now look at my mansion', shi.t...

come on fella, man the fuc.k up! there's no need.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
If you spent less time being concerned about material possessions and more time working on inner happiness, your life might have a better balance to it.

Who knows, you might even meet a nice lady one day (or man if that's your thing).
There is Nothing wrong with My life balance. I'm not a material person at all. I like second hand stuff... But Bricks and Mortar come First.

I'm not here to meet anyone.

Back