Please delete my account

Alison

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
can you please delete my account? I cannot get on any chat at all , i have tried everything so no use me being here #. thank you

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
can you please delete my account? I cannot get on any chat at all , i have tried everything so no use me being here #. thank you
Delete your history reboot and try again

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So many people are commenting on these account deletion requests we are not seeing the actual requests. If you want someone to stay, that you know in chat, please message them privately rather than post here. Thank you.

TemptingEnigma

Last time I was someone’s type I was giving blood.
Reaction score
So many people are commenting on these account deletion requests we are not seeing the actual requests. If you want someone to stay, that you know in chat, please message them privately rather than post here. Thank you.
perhaps if the requests were sent privately to a central username, the masses will be unaware of the requests to comment on ... ???

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure you want your account deleting ? Have you tried a different browser to your usual one ?

Back