Phrases which irritate me .Do you have any?

B

Bad_Influence

there is no such thing as normal...... but the clown should fade away I remember watching that when I was young ffs the dude gotta be deaded by now

Pennywise lives. Deal with it. He is my god. My ‘go to’ guy. He has the same ratio for answering prayers as God did when I was a kid so he must be doing something right. :D:D:D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pennywise lives. Deal with it. He is my god. My ‘go to’ guy. He has the same ratio for answering prayers as God did when I was a kid so he must be doing something right. :D:D:D:D

Ok - so now you've brought it down to a religion I can't continue ffs I don't discuss that .... I hope you and your god are happy together :D

still a freaky arse clown with stoopid arse fcuking balloons ffs

B

Bad_Influence

Ok - so now you've brought it down to a religion I can't continue ffs I don't discuss that .... I hope you and your god are happy together :D

still a freaky arse clown with stoopid arse fcuking balloons ffs

No need to be rude. :D:D:p
I don’t do religion either. I prefer to mock by proxy. Lol​

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Some common phrases which are in everyday use do irritate me .
The main one i can think of is Act your age. The very word act suggests that we are programmed ,as humans , to rehearse and act out our different stages of ageing . Is there a set of rules( a script ?) which dictates what we should act like at these different stages of life ?.
I`m not as eloquent as many are on here but i think my words will be understood :).
I hate "you can catch more flies with honey" ummm, why the hell ! ... would i wanna catch flies anyway. lol

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
"Well, at the end of the day", as their beginning of their closing argument or statement.

And

"With all due respect", and then you go on to disrespect you lol.
LOL !

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
How bout when someone sarcastically says "you're off your meds." huummmm like what meds? and lol you got some good ones i can have ?

B

BigDog84

when a yank says "i could care less" when they actually mean "i couldn't care less"
idiots

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
when a yank says "i could care less" when they actually mean "i couldn't care less"
idiots
No we yanks MEAN : i could care less ! lol like we YANKS could give a sh** lol ..thats what makes us yanks , yanks or Rebels . i personally am a rebel since i live south of the Mason/Dixion or commonly call The Bible Belt .

B

BigDog84

yeah but if you dont care about something and then say "i could care less" - it means you're getting it wrong.
i know a LOT of American people and each and every single one of them does this and as a result get's it wrong.

Back