Photo ....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So how many UFO's have you seen then to log their speed ?
At least one and i didn`t have a camera on me at 3am in morning . Just home from work and saw this stationary red light ..i watched it for a minute and then it suddenly shot off across the clear sky at phenominal speed. it was miles from me but on a perfect clear sky and looked about the size of a 1p piece it was awesome. Around the same time but in morning when i was taking kids to school i saw a cigar shaped object in the sky,just like the ones which had been described by others but as it was daylight it didn`t have much colour .Grey i`d say.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
At least one and i didn`t have a camera on me at 3am in morning . Just home from work and saw this stationary red light ..i watched it for a minute and then it suddenly shot off across the clear sky at phenominal speed. it was miles from me but on a perfect clear sky and looked about the size of a 1p piece it was awesome. Around the same time but in morning when i was taking kids to school i saw a cigar shaped object in the sky,just like the ones which had been described by others but as it was daylight it didn`t have much colour .Grey i`d say.
It could of been anything ya fkin doughnut hahaa

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It could of been anything ya fkin doughnut hahaa

No way . it looked exactly like a Red traffic light from where i was standing ,on the top of a hilly outskirst of town.Totaly clear ski ,it was quite light for 3am in the early morn you know ?. This red light/dot of light .It was probably 3o miles away from me ! Nothing else in the Sky as it was practically Dawn. It sat there stagnant for about 5 minutes then suddenly zoomed away across the sky and was out of sight within a few seconds ...that was definitely a UFO.
You`re jealous cause you ain`t seen one :).

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
No way . it looked exactly like a Red traffic light from where i was standing ,on the top of a hilly outskirst of town.Totaly clear ski ,it was quite light for 3am in the early morn you know ?. This red light/dot of light .It was probably 3o miles away from me ! Nothing else in the Sky as it was practically Dawn. It sat there stagnant for about 5 minutes then suddenly zoomed away across the sky and was out of sight within a few seconds ...that was definitely a UFO.
You`re jealous cause you ain`t seen one :).
You sure it wasn't a flying Cow ??

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It was a UFO ..."unidentified flying Object " fyi :)
Plenty of people saw them at that time but not with me .
Uh huh.
Just because you can't identify it that doesn't mean aliens are coming ....

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Uh huh.
Just because you can't identify it that doesn't mean aliens are coming ....

Where have i said anything about Aliens ? Wake up man ! you are beginning to sound like you making up tales about me which never happened .
Are you trying to join the "clique " mob ? :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Where have i said anything about Aliens ? Wake up man ! you are beginning to sound like you making up tales about me which never happened .
Are you trying to join the "clique " mob ? :D
What lol ....

I have never seen any cliques here ...

So the UFOs you saw were unmanned drones or un Aliened lol ,

I only have what you give me to go off ... right ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What lol ....

I have never seen any cliques here ...

So the UFOs you saw were unmanned drones or un Aliened lol ,

I only have what you give me to go off ... right ?

Well ,if you don`t believe that Man has gone into space or that lots of manmade junk is whizzing around the planet then i can`t convince you that our only natural satellite is the Moon which crawls around Earth at around 1 revolution per day eh ?:). What i saw wasn`t a twinkling Star millions of light years away .It was a bright Red dot about 40 to 50 miles away in a clear sky I could almost see the horizon from one side of my field of vision to the opposite side and this "object" which was stationary when i 1st saw it shot off at incredible speed that it was gone from my vision within a few seconds .Possibly a distance of at least 100 miles.Even fighter jet planes don`t do that speed The clue is the fact that it wasn`t white like most stars or satellites orbiting Earth. It was a Traffic light Red .
If you wanna believe that i`m a liar then it`s up to you . I was alone so have nobody to back me up on the story

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Well sunshine ,i get Messages from other members who do say they see cliques here :). Of course they won`t say it to you ,why should they ?
ok man you have totally lost me now ,

I didn't call you a liar that isn't my style at all,

Have a wonderful evening gazing at the stars ,

Starlight , Starbright :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ok man you have totally lost me now ,

I didn't call you a liar that isn't my style at all,

Have a wonderful evening gazing at the stars ,

Starlight , Starbright :)

If you ever get time go onto the highest point in your area and look at the horizon. It is curved eh ? Proof more or less that Earth is round . Go to any point on the Norfolk Broads and look at the Horizon and you`ll see a dead flat one ...is the Earth round or Flat ?:)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
If you ever get time go onto the highest point in your area and look at the horizon. It is curved eh ? Proof more or less that Earth is round . Go to any point on the Norfolk Broads and look at the Horizon and you`ll see a dead flat one ...is the Earth round or Flat ?:)
Of course it isn't flat lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Flat Earth theorists believe that it is Flat and can prove it :)
But the evidence is there to show it isn't flat ,

They have no common sense ...

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Conspiracy Theorists can prove anything eh ?
Well no actually conspiracys can't be proven that's how they work ?

The world is not flat these ppl are just weird.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm not sure that even from the top of Everest you can see the curvature of the Earth. However, astronauts who have orbited the Earth can vouch that it's not flat, unless it's a conspiracy! :)
The universe is billions of years old, I wonder how many civilisations have come and gone? Maybe one of them visited us millions of years ago and saw nothing of interest. One thing i'm certain of, is that contrary to all the sightings, they're not coming here every 5 minutes! :rolleyes:

Back