Photo ....

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm not sure that even from the top of Everest you can see the curvature of the Earth. However, astronauts who have orbited the Earth can vouch that it's not flat, unless it's a conspiracy! :)
The universe is billions of years old, I wonder how many civilisations have come and gone? Maybe one of them visited us millions of years ago and saw nothing of interest. One thing i'm certain of, is that contrary to all the sightings, they're not coming here every 5 minutes! :rolleyes:

Would you want to get mixed up with a species that wants to blow up the world ?:) I wouldn`t mind a bet that "they" are already here and just keeping an Eye on us .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Would you want to get mixed up with a species that wants to blow up the world ?:) I wouldn`t mind a bet that "they" are already here and just keeping an Eye on us .
If they saw you they left already :p

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Think about it ....they are mostly seen in sensitive regions of the Earth where advances in weapons and space travel are well advanced . e.g. USA. or even UK ! Nothing much for any Aliens to worry about in Portugal or Spain eh ?:)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
gunshot-shooting.gif

Back