Permanent ban

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wonder if any admin will let me know what you need to do to get a permanent ban , I am sure lots of chatters would like to know this? You say bans are at the discretion of the mods? Surely they all have to act the same or is this a site that has no rules for the mods to follow.

It seems to have plenty of rules the chatters have to follow .

Ask faerydust? what did I say that was so bad ? Even when mods lie about saying things and if you want to see it I still have the logs..... but guess you wont you just wont want to know or care.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wonder if any admin will let me know what you need to do to get a permanent ban , I am sure lots of chatters would like to know this? You say bans are at the discretion of the mods? Surely they all have to act the same or is this a site that has no rules for the mods to follow.

It seems to have plenty of rules the chatters have to follow .

Ask faerydust? what did I say that was so bad ? Even when mods lie about saying things and if you want to see it I still have the logs..... but guess you wont you just wont want to know or care.

Some users dont need to do much to get banned. I been banned since June for nothing. Somehow I was able to get on Saturday but was banned again for nothing on Sunday. Doing this is pointless but as Jim Carrey would say in the movie Ace Ventura, "Alrighty then!!

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is there a list of rules on this site ... because in others I have been to they ask members to read them first before registering? :confused:

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes there is. You know, the ones you see when having to tick the box before entering chat!

1. You must be 18 years of age or older to use this site.
  2. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that is illegal in the United States or in your own country.
  3. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that depicts minors, regardless of the context.
  4. Do not post contact information or personally identifiable information, whether it is yours or another person's, in the main chat rooms. In private is fine if it is your own information.
  5. Do not engage in prolonged harassment of other users.
  6. Do not spam or flood.
  7. Speak English only in public in the main rooms.
I got a permanent ban and never broke any of the above rules. So what rules are the mods going by?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am back now....... I have a new pc and it wouldnt let me in but I managed to figure it out I think.
Now I just got to get used to this new thingy aghhhhhh! :eek:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hiya mac me darlin..........still cant get all my stuff on here.

Back