permanent ban for posting a picture of people dressed as furrys

soft_jisoo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Whoever is moderating is whole heartedly ruining the site and has zero idea at what they're doing. Please explain what it was that was worthy of a permanent ban. This site is a genuine joke

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Were you banned too? Apparently I got one for spamming. Well I never spammed anyone and I am no spammer and Its been at least a month and I wasn't even on when I got it. I was told I'm not banned. If I am not banned what was this then

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: You have been flagged as a spammer/scammer. VPNs are not allowed. Countries known for spam are also blocked.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Got an idea mac ... try refreshing the site and maybe re booting your router.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
........just turn pc off from the socket..... it all goes off.
then turn on again after 30 secs see it it works. You can also try the refresh button on your server.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
........just turn pc off from the socket..... it all goes off.
then turn on again after 30 secs see it it works. You can also try the refresh button on your server.
I dont know how

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well you might London Guy.... but Mac dont, he is tuff like me. So do keep ya big nose outta other peoples buisness and just reply to things that concern you. CHEERS!

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well you might London Guy.... but Mac dont, he is tuff like me. So do keep ya big nose outta other peoples buisness and just reply to things that concern you. CHEERS!
Thank you

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thats quite ok Mac me darlin......I will protect ya. lol xx

B

Beemovie

Oh my god that is the pot calling the kettle. Jude, you stick your nose into EVERY post on here. You hijack every thread and start talking about crap. i guess thats about your level right? Do us all a favour and SHUT UP or comment on the topic for once.
Best regards.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh my god that is the pot calling the kettle. Jude, you stick your nose into EVERY post on here. You hijack every thread and start talking about crap. i guess thats about your level right? Do us all a favour and SHUT UP or comment on the topic for once.
Best regards.
Jude has a right to talk on here and she's a nice lady so you shouldn't tell her to shut up and she did comment on the topic

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Best regards.

As I have said before Beemovie.............Buzz off and take ya mates with ya. I suppose the four of you are fakes and multi ids anyhow.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Jude why do you have skype if you not talking and I stuck up for you here or did you not notice?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So sorry Mac I was on the phone for ages lol x

Back