People are people

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
But some are really strange and weird :)
This must be the greatest discovery of the century. I might propose that you are awarded a Nobel prize but in which category I have no idea.
:rolleyes:

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
People are strange (the doors) but what's strange to you maybe not be strange to other's. It's all about perception.

Some of the best people I know are a little weird/quirky/strange makes life much more interesting

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I know a person who is actually a collection of string and a happy watermelon, just don't tell them because they would be heartbroken.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
People are strange (the doors) but what's strange to you maybe not be strange to other's. It's all about perception.

Some of the best people I know are a little weird/quirky/strange makes life much more interesting
Yes, I know.. But some can be really strange in reactions, and how they treat an other person.. Pitty!

B

Bad_Influence

If you are really interested in these old forums you keep resurrecting, why don’t you make a comment on them instead of just a +.
That way you might not come across as just a sad troll. Just saying.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
If you are really interested in these old forums you keep resurrecting, why don’t you make a comment on them instead of just a +.
That way you might not come across as just a sad troll. Just saying.
Why do you spend your entire UKCHAT career ordering other chatters what to type and when they are allowed to type it?

If you have an issue with other chatters report it you insignificant pipsqueak and save the rest of us from reading your boring drivel.

B

Bad_Influence

Why do you spend your entire UKCHAT career ordering other chatters what to type and when they are allowed to type it?

If you have an issue with other chatters report it you insignificant pipsqueak and save the rest of us from reading your boring drivel.
Sorry. I don’t take requests.

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
People are People.. I like that Lyric from 80s song :) Also People, it's chat and forums. Staff can advise, lots on this thread just want to create drama

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
theres a john legend song , " we`re just ordinary people".

about time romance came back in the world i think.

Back