Parking parking tickets and saving money

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This is starting to become a problem. There's a new trend with parking tickets let me explain to you how it works.

Local councils will not issue more than three parking tickets on a car no matter where it's parked.

They won't tow it.
They won't clamp it.
They would just leave it alone.

And when I say leave it alone I've seen cars left for a month or two like this.

If you pay a parking tickets within seven days you get a weeks parking in Brighton for £105 on the sea front. The parking fee for this area is £22.70 per day or £158.90 per week. By taking 3 parking parking tickets you save £53.70.

The longer you leave it there ....the better. Local councils will take no further action.

If you only want to spend £210 pounds for a month parking in some of our busiest towns and cities the best thing to do is take the parking tickets.

Its just cheaper ;)

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
They will still clamp cars for no road tax in the UK.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes, that's correct. Legally, authorities have the right to tow and impound vehicles that are not roadworthy or do not meet the necessary legal requirements for operating on public roads. This can include vehicles that are not properly registered, licensed, insured, or have safety issues that make them unsafe to drive.

Towing and impounding vehicles that are not legal on the road is a measure taken by authorities to ensure public safety and enforce compliance with transportation regulations. In many places, there are specific laws and regulations governing when and under what circumstances vehicles can be towed and impounded.

If a vehicle is towed and impounded, the owner typically has to pay fines and fees to retrieve it, and in some cases, there may be additional penalties or requirements that need to be met before the vehicle can be released. This serves as a deterrent to prevent individuals from driving vehicles that are not in compliance with the law.

Back