Paint colours

C

CatFromHell

Painting my bedroom as i'm banned for no reason, what colours do you suggest?
I want 2 colours.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you do fancy the dusty pink idea, try Dusted Fondant, by Dulux, I think. I have it in a room. Looks tasty!

Otherwise, I like greys and whites atm. Goose Down is one I have in the kitchen and I've done a spare room in Chic Shadow - that looks amazing. :) If white and grey, choose a strong grey, not a stupid, pale one!

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ha goose down is the one I decided on, I just need something to go with it. Cheers!
You are KIDDING! Great minds... Goose down is really pale though. I dunno what I'd put with that. May seem obvious, but maybe Google Image something like pale grey 2 tone room inspiration? xxx

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh buggery. They look delicious... I want to redo mine now, git! Mine is a sort of beigey oldwomanthing now. I should have gone grey. There are sparkly bits in the wallpaper though!

Attachments

• BEDROOM.jpg
    BEDROOM.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 8
C

CatFromHell

Oh buggery. They look delicious... I want to redo mine now, git! Mine is a sort of beigey oldwomanthing now. I should have gone grey. There are sparkly bits in the wallpaper though!
Nice, I was thinking maybe goose down and a minty sort of colour, what do you think.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
cat from hell on dulux site u can down load a app that when u hold up tablet in room will show u how room looks in the colours you want

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Last week I did a room in a sagey colour - not quite mint; I matched it with white, my go-to panic colour!

C

CatFromHell

I love grey, my front room is 2 different shades of grey, I was considering 50 shades but I thought it might be too much, I think I've decided on goose down and warm pewter, and nice colourful accessories etc but I'll probably change my mind a hundred times!

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love grey, my front room is 2 different shades of grey, I was considering 50 shades but I thought it might be too much, I think I've decided on goose down and warm pewter, and nice colourful accessories etc but I'll probably change my mind a hundred times!
Sounds lovely! 50 shades would have been fab! :)

Back