Opinions and thoughts on rollercoasters? (Feel free to share past experiences)

Cognition

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Opinions and thoughts on rollercoasters? (Feel free to share past experiences)

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Sometimes I like rollercoasters, but there are a lot of ups and downs.

L

Lorena

I hate them except for The one in Orlando to do with Aerosmith, I love that one. It's strange. Lol

Cirdan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've never enjoyed them personally (although I do have some jealousy for those that think they're brilliant).Those rides make my stomach go over. I'd rather have a pint too many to achieve a queasy state!

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've avoided all fairground rides ever since the Big Wheel nearly made me throw my guts up as a kid.

Snoozy_Quatro

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Husband and I took kids to Florida 3 times in 7 years.
Son and I absolutely loved the 'coasters, daughter eventually grew to love them but poor old hubby hated them each and every time. He couldn't duck out though, so forced himself to get on God love him. Always came off almost green in colour.

Cirdan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My slightly negative view comes from my childhood; I grew up in a seaside town with a fun fair. There were quite a few accidents with the rides back in those days, either due to mechanical faults or stupid behaviour from those riding them. OK, that was the 1970s before H&S reigned supreme but it certainly coloured my view. On one occasion, a roller coaster car came off its rails and plunged down into the sea with its occupants :eek:.

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love rolleroasters! My favourite one is in Port Aventura, Salou, Spain called Dragon Khan. I think it's the rollercoaster that has the most loops in Europe but I could be wrong. Port Aventura also has Shambahla which is bloody huuuuuuuuge! That's a good one too.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
My opinions on rollercoasters are a bit up and down.

Back