Opinion

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think the point more is we was promised a much cleaner site now the "naughty" stuff has its own dedicated chat site. But reading Cozzi reply it seems they can still post dodgy links in chat.

Maybe they could get rid of guest chats

Devilish_Lea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is there a chance you can lose the Guest option? This is a smoke screen for too many chatters that should be banned :)

match

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
bit of a pain having to re-reg ... everything lost .. including friends i had for years .. paid for a life time spy watch . i read above about the following friends that not quite the same thing the spy was to see who was viewing your profile now despite having paid its gone and i dont know whose been looking which i thought was the idea of the spy ? miss countdown was the best one around, cant see anyone has put a status or share has no one posted anything or has this gone too ? ... not sure why the changes the rooms are exactly the same other than a few missing .. sorry dont understand the reasoning

A

AGirlHasNoName

Yeah but that’s nothing to do with this site thankfully.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Rebeca its the way of chat people get there kicks swearing half couldt hold a conversation

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh right il shut up then zzzzzzzzzzz

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well I don't post pictures so il be £5 better off

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i did mention to admin that they should change the written rules,, they havent