Oh my wokeness!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was reading in The Guardian (forgive me) that the two Manchester football clubs have been accused of racism. Why? I'm glad you asked... because both of the clubs badges feature a sailing ship. Apparently, it symbolises the slave trade :rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Which is complete BS as it represents the Manchester Ship Canal.
Which was opened many decades after Slavery was abolished within the UK.
Slavery was abolished in 1833, the Manchester ship canal was opened on 21st May 1894.
Hell, textile mills in the North refused to take cotton from the USA because of the slave trade prior to the law being passed.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think the Manchester Ship Canal might be when the rivalry/dislike between those two N West cities began. Not wanting to pay the exorbitant freight charges Liverpool were charging them, they took on that huge engineering project. If memory serves, It's a 6 hour trip along the canal. I did it many years ago on a ferry cruise. If they still do them it's well worth a day out.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Middlesbrough player Marc Bola has been charged by the F.A over social media posts about gender he made 9 years ago... when he was aged 14... holy wokeness! :rolleyes:

Update: He was warned and ordered to complete a mandatory face-to-face education programme.
In fairness, they shoulda made an application to DARPA, got funding and gone on to invent a Time machine able to whizz back to that exact moment when he was 14. WTF is the point now. Whats done is done, it can't be undone.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Rapper and comedian NOHUN has had his tour dates cancelled for saying "Men can't get pregnant" (they can't!). This is the crazy world we now live in :rolleyes:
wannabe err impregnate-me how do you know It won't happen..men musta got offended.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think this whole 'woke' thing is an experiment to say how easily the population can be persuaded to accept non-truths. It seems to be working! Vast numbers now believe that a man really can convert to being a woman (as opposed to just living as a woman). Next on the agenda is to convince us all that you can alter your race.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I think this whole 'woke' thing is an experiment to say how easily the population can be persuaded to accept non-truths. It seems to be working! Vast numbers now believe that a man really can convert to being a woman (as opposed to just living as a woman). Next on the agenda is to convince us all that you can alter your race.
..and aftet that the agenda will be to convince peeps they thick as week long dried under 28 degree sun.. horse sh**!.. that shouldn't be too difficult.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Nope, race is sacrosanct.
Anyone who is white that identifies as black is guilty of "Cultural appropriation", anyone who is black but votes in a Conservative manner is labelled as an "Uncle Tom" or a Coconut (Brown on the outside, white on the inside).

Thats the level of contradiction we have reached.
One only has to look at the level of vitriol people like Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Star Parker and Diamond and Silk are treated by activists for racial eqaulity :confused:

What tickles me, is that most of the activists for the cause of racial equality are middle class white people.

When I see someone trying to "Save" black people, while they are living in "White" suburban America, makes me wonder, do they really think black people need saving?
Do they think that we have to "Give them a chance to be equal"?
Isnt that what actual racism is?

Race is a myth, everyone knows that, differences in appearence are down to phenotypes.
What matters is what is between the ears and in the heart.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Nope, race is sacrosanct.
Anyone who is white that identifies as black is guilty of "Cultural appropriation", anyone who is black but votes in a Conservative manner is labelled as an "Uncle Tom" or a Coconut (Brown on the outside, white on the inside).

Thats the level of contradiction we have reached.
One only has to look at the level of vitriol people like Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Star Parker and Diamond and Silk are treated by activists for racial eqaulity :confused:

What tickles me, is that most of the activists for the cause of racial equality are middle class white people.

When I see someone trying to "Save" black people, while they are living in "White" suburban America, makes me wonder, do they really think black people need saving?
Do they think that we have to "Give them a chance to be equal"?
Isnt that what actual racism is?

Race is a myth, everyone knows that, differences in appearence are down to phenotypes.
What matters is what is between the ears and in the heart.
I like that last sentence in particular. Unfortunately some have deseased hearts.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Prison officers have been ordered to stop calling criminals 'convicts' on the grounds it is 'offensive'. Also to drop the phrase 'ex-con' for former prisoners, but instead they should refer to them as 'persons with lived experience' or 'prison leavers'. Leavers? Remainers will not be happy about that. :)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Prison officers have been ordered to stop calling criminals 'convicts' on the grounds it is 'offensive'. Also to drop the phrase 'ex-con' for former prisoners, but instead they should refer to them as 'persons with lived experience' or 'prison leavers'. Leavers? Remainers will not be happy about that. :)
..spose pedo's will be referred to as child befrienders.. some ones 'avin a laugh !

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
..spose pedo's will be referred to as child befrienders.. some ones 'avin a laugh !
Not child befrienders, but there is a push by the European Union to call them Minor Attracted People or MAPs for short. Scottish police also refer to them as MAPs. They state that it's because the P word criminalises them and some do not commit criminal acts.
Honestly, you couldn't make this fa-shizzle up!

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The Wokists are sick in the head, the bible is onto them which is why they hate christianity with a passion..:)
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; their mind and conscience are defiled" (Bible: Titus 1:15)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Liverpool capt Jordan Henderson, a bastion of free speech and human rights with his rainbow coloured laces and rainbow armbands, the darling of the LGBT community, has signed for a Saudi Arabian football team... Make of that what you will, i'm not quite sure what to make of it all, but it's a funny old world. :rolleyes:

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Liverpool capt Jordan Henderson, a bastion of free speech and human rights with his rainbow coloured laces and rainbow armbands, the darling of the LGBT community, has signed for a Saudi Arabian football team... Make of that what you will, i'm not quite sure what to make of it all, but it's a funny old world. :rolleyes:
see to the haych to the eye to the en to the gee..... x 2. Thats's why.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
see to the haych to the eye to the en to the gee..... x 2. Thats's why.
Have you read and were influenced by the book A Clockwork Orange? I only ask because you chat in the same style as the way the book is written - intriguing, insightful but often illegible! :)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Have you read and were influenced by the book A Clockwork Orange? I only ask because you chat in the same style as the way the book is written - intriguing, insightful but often illegible! :)
Have heard of the film I think it is, alas never got round to watching it..well I tried to be legible when first started posting but to my dispair and utter horror me grammer was getting more roasted than a cuppa maxwell house fully roasted so illegibibibil it now is. I wasn't made this way. Theforumers, they did this to me.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have heard of the film I think it is, alas never got round to watching it..well I tried to be legible when first started posting but to my dispair and utter horror me grammer was getting more roasted than a cuppa maxwell house fully roasted so illegibibibil it now is. I wasn't made this way. Theforumers, they did this to me.

It sucks to be ingramtical or to mispel chit.
Some a.hole will always pull you on it.
Thats why I love chat, they would never be so presumtuas
;)

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why are the 99% of the people who use terms like woke, snowwokeflake, wakeyflakeswokes, wokeabix etc annoying little fuckers?

Just thinking aloud

Lately theres a buzzword which really makes my dick shrink.

RHETORIC its the new black.

Back