Offensive memes

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When Frank Sinatra died he went to heaven and was met at the pearly gates by Gabriel. "Frank" he said "You have entertained so many people and brought happiness to their lives, I am going to make you an angel and give you a harp". Frank was overjoyed with this but a few days later he said to Gabriel " Please can I go back for just one day as I did not have time to say goodbye to a very good Chinese friend call Sam Pan, he runs a disco in town "We don,t usually let our angels do this but you sound so upset about not being able to say goodbye to your friend Sam Pan that we will let you go but just for one day only." Frank went and returned the very next day. A few days later he said to Gabriel "Please, please let me go back to see Sam Pan just one more time" Gabriel could see the pain Frank,s eyes. "You know the rules, you cannot go back" "Please, please" said Frank going onto his knees. "Why do you want to go back again?" asked Gabriel At this Frank burst into song "I left my harp in Sam Pan,s disco"

BougieKnights

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think about some offensive things while looking at this pic
454_1000.jpg

deafsilentfem

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
free speech is lost

Attachments

• good old days where one could say a opinion.jpg
    good old days where one could say a opinion.jpg