Not only...!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Do you get to hear the fucked up wonders of My Mind and My Music/ Film taste here...You also get a bit of Education too...;)

What's not to like? :)

B

Bad_Influence

dont want to

So you get your jollies by digging up 29 month old forums that no fecker cared about the first time?
And you claim to not be a troll? No wonder you get banned so much.

B

Bad_Influence

some shouldnt happened

You may have some on here believing you’re either simple or just sad, but I’ve seen you enough to know you are completely aware of what you’re doing, and that you’re getting your kicks from it is worrying.

B

Bad_Influence

im helping this

Even you know that’s not true. You are digging up forums that got no replies, how does that help anything? Surely if you really wanted to help you’d start a meaningful forum?

B

Bad_Influence

helping them get some replies thats what they wanted

Oh because a :) is going to elicit meaningful replies? You bring nothing to this place and the sooner you **** off yet again, the better.

B

Bad_Influence

make a thread to try to vote me off . . . . . some did on other sites they failed but they tried . . . . . youll fail too but you and youre friends will try

No. That's what you want. Playing the victim. You are more fun as a toy.... To be picked up and put down as I choose.

B

Bad_Influence

Anyway, back to sleep for me. That should give you some precious time to think of a reply.

B

Bad_Influence

speaking of backup look around you losing your backup you used to have 4 now you only have 1 and she also might leave you soon

Ive never needed back up. Least of all with folk like you.

Back