...not food shortages!” complains Brexiter

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

“I voted for racism, not food shortages!” complains Brexiter

A Brexit voter has been left furious after a trip to their local supermarket revealed several shelves are now completely empty.

Chris Shitehouse, 53, is in shock after seeing the low levels of stock at his local supermarket – something that has been blamed on Brexit.

“This isn’t the Brexit I voted for. I know it was one of the things we were warned about by Project Fear, but it’s not what I voted for.

“I just wanted to get rid of all the bloody immigrants, not the food they picked! There are no vegetables at all in the supermarket. What am I supposed to ignore on the side of my plate now?” Chris asked.

The food supply chain is now asking for Brexit voters to help pick food and deliver it to keep the supply chain moving.

“I think it’s only fair they should reap what they’ve sowed,” said Lynn King of King’s Potatoes.

racxist.jpg

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

“I voted for racism, not food shortages!” complains Brexiter

A Brexit voter has been left furious after a trip to their local supermarket revealed several shelves are now completely empty.

Chris Shitehouse, 53, is in shock after seeing the low levels of stock at his local supermarket – something that has been blamed on Brexit.

“This isn’t the Brexit I voted for. I know it was one of the things we were warned about by Project Fear, but it’s not what I voted for.

“I just wanted to get rid of all the bloody immigrants, not the food they picked! There are no vegetables at all in the supermarket. What am I supposed to ignore on the side of my plate now?” Chris asked.

The food supply chain is now asking for Brexit voters to help pick food and deliver it to keep the supply chain moving.

“I think it’s only fair they should reap what they’ve sowed,” said Lynn King of King’s Potatoes.

View attachment 4268

It`s not Brexit ! It`s all the NHS "pings" on Lorry drivers etc which is keeping workers at home ,hence no food in Tesco !

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

example:

Retailers blame Brexit as food shortages sweep across Scotland's stores

INTERRUPTIONS to food supply to Scottish shops and restaurants are largely due to Brexit - not the “pingdemic” - say independent food retailers. They report that one major issue is hauliers from the EU have cut the UK from their routes. Some suppliers in European countries are also finding other buyers for their produce, because of the costs involved in post-Brexit paperwork.

Other commentators pointed out that Scotland does not in fact have a “pingdemic” as the Scottish track and trace app alerted only around 2500 people last week to isolate. On social media, sceptics shared images of abundant fruit and veg displays in supermarkets in EU countries, which are also enduring heatwaves, Covid and using test and trace apps.

A YouGov poll last week showed more than a third of people across the UK are experiencing food shortages in local stores. Scots however may be particularly affected by the shortage of lorry drivers caused by Brexit and Covid. Most produce from EU countries comes through England. After partial border checks, it has to transfer to lorries for longer journeys. In response to concerns over supply, Independence Live has launched a Food Sovereignty campaign.

contd: link below

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yougov, co founded by Nadhim Zahawi

You know the current Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Prevention, Public Health and Primary Care.

See a conflict of interest anyone?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
See a conflict of interest anyone?

Never mind all that.

Can you stop scuttling off like a cockroach after making yet another "grand" speech.

Why don't you explain now why 10% of the population is a burden on society.

Your own words.

Explain, please.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You really are a bully, aren't you. You've really showed yourself up here. But you're not alone on this. There are many like you, who relentlessly attack and make fun of people, mocking them in a snobbish and pompous way. It's not a good look at all.

Instead, how about we offer better working conditions and better wages, as good as the drivers in Europe. Even when we were in the EU, UK drivers were getting the shaft. They would work 70 hours a week, hardly any breaks, the only food they have access to is fast food, which causes obesity and other unhealthy habits. Why should drivers work for 9 quid an hour, when someone who is stacking selves is earning more? That's why we're seeing food shortages, no because of Brexit, but because of continued poor working conditions that have gone ignored. There is a labour shortage because wages are not where they should be for the job that's required. £3,500 just to get into that industry, and that's the best they're offered? An absolute joke.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Never mind all that.

Can you stop scuttling off like a cockroach after making yet another "grand" speech.

Why don't you explain now why 10% of the population is a burden on society.

Your own words.

Explain, please.

I already explained it, if you need clarification go do your own research and debunk what I said.

Have a Nice Day :)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I already explained it, if you need clarification go do your own research and debunk what I said.

Have a Nice Day

You explained nothing. You made a big grand statement then scuttled off like a cockroach.

You claim to be a master's educated social scientist and a psychologist, while you spew pound shop philosophy.

You don't understand social science. Not even the basics. Why is why you make ludicrous statements like the one I have just pointed out.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You explained nothing. You made a big grand statement then scuttled off like a cockroach.

You claim to be a master's educated social scientist and a psychologist, while you spew pound shop philosophy.

You don't understand social science. Not even the basics. Why is why you make ludicrous statements like the one I have just pointed out.

And yet all you do is follow me around like a rash, spouting some rambling diatribe.

Have you yet disputed anything I have ever said?

Make an argument, then we can play :)

Back