Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Love is all you need ,

Also Paracetamol are handy.

And skin as thick as a Rhinos arse XD

S

Saphire

It's my idea of a nightmare, considering the creeps that can often lurk around chat forums, but I know a few people who have actually found love online.
I mean actual real life love, not furtive cybering behind their partners back.

So, good luck in your quest to find a decent man/woman/whatever it is you are looking for. x

C

CrazyCatLady

It's my idea of a nightmare, considering the creeps that can often lurk around chat forums, but I know a few people who have actually found love online.
I mean actual real life love, not furtive cybering behind their partners back.

So, good luck in your quest to find a decent man/woman/whatever it is you are looking for. x
Internet dating genuinely scares me! :eek:
Knowing my luck, it'd be great online, then we'd meet up and it'll turn out I've pulled an incel wanting to murder me....or a religious freak wanting to convert me....or a people trafficker ready with the GHB to drug and sell me on.... or as per experience, the BDSM freaky boy. I swear, it's the whole feminist thing- they love it, but they don't seem to get that I don't want to beat or punish them!

S

Saphire

Knowing my luck, it'd be great online, then we'd meet up and it'll turn out I've pulled an incel wanting to murder me....or a religious freak wanting to convert me....or a people trafficker ready with the GHB to drug and sell me on.... or as per experience, the BDSM freaky boy. I swear, it's the whole feminist thing- they love it, but they don't seem to get that I don't want to beat or punish them!
Not in the way they are hoping for anyway.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Men love attempting to be feminists, it may get them laid at rallies until the women realise they are just a**h****.

Dont understand the new feminism, what are they after, arent all the rights protected by law?

We even have, finally, state pensions being equal.
Even though women tend to live longer than men.

Feminism at it's finest ;)

C

CrazyCatLady

Men love attempting to be feminists, it may get them laid at rallies until the women realise they are just a**h****.

Dont understand the new feminism, what are they after, arent all the rights protected by law?

We even have, finally, state pensions being equal.
Even though women tend to live longer than men.

Feminism at it's finest ;)

You do know this is the LesbianChat, right?

While this is probably the best place to start a damn good debate on feminism and feminists, the poor girl only came on here looking for a date!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You do know this is the LesbianChat, right?

While this is probably the best place to start a damn good debate on feminism and feminists, the poor girl only came on here looking for a date!

I did not notice.

My bad :)

So sorry..

I'm laughing my ass off here at the stupidity of my post in a lesbian forum.

Damn I can be an asshole but this takes the biscuit.

My apologies lol

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I did not notice.

My bad :)

So sorry..

I'm laughing my ass off here at the stupidity of my post in a lesbian forum.

Damn I can be an asshole but this takes the biscuit.

My apologies lol

Attachments

• 4D02184E-B6AA-416F-B913-146A434DF416.png
    4D02184E-B6AA-416F-B913-146A434DF416.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 2

Whispersdarkly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
:D

Back