New Years Resolutions - you got one?? xx

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
Soooo … almost 2020 … whats in store for you?
Obvs not in a psychic way, like we can tell our future … but do you have any idea's on stuff you wanna do?

Mine is to start living, not just existing! I'm out for me n things I wanna do (within reason of course)
but I wanna start getting out in the world more n doing things … ok, pubs n clubs, I wanna start going out on the lash more haha and making some new friends xx

Last edited:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have a few holiday's planned for next year, so I'm looking forward to those. Another resolution is to finish the rest of the work on the house and get it fully completed, and then continue to live a bit. It really does feel good to meet new people and make new friends, so i want to continue to do that.

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
I have a few holiday's planned for next year, so I'm looking forward to those. Another resolution is to finish the rest of the work on the house and get it fully completed, and then continue to live a bit. It really does feel good to meet new people and make new friends, so i want to continue to do that.

sounds like a good plan … time I sorted my house out too, just clear out more than improvements, good luck n Happy New Year :) xx

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
sounds like a good plan … time I sorted my house out too, just clear out more than improvements, good luck n Happy New Year :) xx

There was a lot of work to be done on it because it was in a mess, but we managed to get most of it done. It seems like once you've finished one task, five more appear. All that's left to do now is finish glossing the skirting boards before the new carpet is put in for next year.

Good luck with yours and Happy New Year to you and your family xx

B

Bad_Influence

I'm going to continue being the wonderful, loved-by-all chatter I've always been. :D:D:D:p:p:p lol

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm going to continue being the wonderful, loved-by-all chatter I've always been. :D:D:D:p:p:p lol

Amazing. With your wit and intelligence. You chose to live alone in your own world of inequity..!

Hmm.

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
OMG give it a rest jeez … lets have one thread where ya not having a pop at each other … Happy New Year ffs! arghhh lol xx

Xax50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have never seen any point in making new years resolutions.

Back