New chat record

Jamsey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
292 online users at one time in the chat rooms, new record.

Thanks all for helping us grow!

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Am pleased to say YaH keeps breaking room records with more and more lovely people joining.
Well done All the Chatters for making YaH (In the words of the majority of chatters) the best room and the best place to be
Well Done to the team for keeping it that way :)

And well done UK Chat for all their work and effort in providing us with this site.

Thanks from YAH.

navsbad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
YaH room numbers seem to be decreasing despite the welcome upsurge in members from AOL...this room has been sterilized beyond belief with the introduction of infantile non flexible rules, ... we're even told from on high about what we can, and can't chat about.....1984 and all that.
And yes, I'm sitting up straight in class Miss....honest.

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I totally agree that the old youngatheart room members have gone one by one .........BEST ROOM ON THE SITE .. it was when there was no mods to make there own rules up . Mods are suppose to watch the room listen for arguments and stop them before they get started . there also there to deal with trolls not to tell chatters what they can and cannot chat about . Its like infant school for kids not an adult chat room. Well i think they need to rename this room maybe THE NURSERY ROOM because its definitely not the youngatheart room anymore. For 5 yrs the room was a treat to be in and everyone would agree with that , As for the voting in the room in the last 5 days i have seen at least 12 to 15 people complaining that things are not allowed to be posted or said, while i have been in the room and i only know 3 or 4 who want it the way it is. It is dying a death even with the AOLs in there. I never thought id say this but i am leaving the room as well as are few others i know till something is done about the mods in it.

navsbad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Here's a copy of a message I sent to Cozzster who is a site mod.....
A bit about me, I've been a member of the YAH room for almost 13 years, during that time I've never been kicked or, seen any trouble from trolls that couldn't be handled by room members. Since the site has been taken over however and, Hollie has become room Mod. I now top the room kicked list. This is not due to any issue with other members but, is due mainly to questioning the rules we are now subjected to, the Mods when they feel they are unable to answer my questions resort to kicking me and, the others of a like mind. We gained a lot of good members when AOL closed and, the room numbers were pleasingly high. However, room numbers lately have been falling and, this is exclusively due to the above points. Our chat subjects are now governed by the mods and, subjects that contain the words Knickers or, Vibrator used however light heartedly are deemed to be outwith the rules

Hollie over this time has been found to be a deceitful control freak, enforcing rules that are at best calvanastic and at worst infantile. Her cohort PiedPiper frequently abuses member disgracefully, I being one of them.

We are all 40+ adults and, deserve to be treated as such. If nothing is done I feel the room will slowly lose members (It has already lost quite a few regulars to other sites) to the point where it becomes insignificant. You need to be aware that the room members we are losing are people who contribute extensively to chat in the room and, do not sit quietly on the sidelines. Though, there may be an argument for saying nothing in the room in order not to fall foul of the Mods.

To summarise, this room is now no better than a police state and, I truly hope something can be done about it.

Additionally, if you feel we need to do something about the police state control in the YAH room, please let me know. Nothing will change unless we stop acting independantly and, get ourselves organised.
Happy censored chatting,
N.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your having a laugh bet theres none on site

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hides behind Rebecca (think il be safe there )

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Crazy Rebecca left the site ages ago unless shes come back as a frog

T

ToughType

don't call Rebecca crazy that not nice or a frog, u remind me of my granddad he was always moaning too god rest his soul

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yeah...What's the PRIZE for the FIRST member to get 1000 Likes?...

C'mon...There must be something ???...

Someone get Cozzie on the phone...;)

Back