Never underestimate the power of Denial.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
So you can use your fists? Btw, how is WUWS?

Yes i can use my fists.....Back in Ireland bare knuckle...!!

That has nothing to do with anything here...WUWS ?...Troubled lass...I never hurt her at all....Why would i?

Talk about chasing after folks who have done no wrong...

Ridiculous you still on about that..

B

Bad_Influence

Like you yourself said, you can’t hide from the truth Finbak.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can`t you ask your gobby g.friend to stay out of a 2 way argument eh Sad ?? From your profile avatar alone it`s pretty obvious you have a big enough trap to answer for yourself ?. 2 onto 1 not fair so i`ll cover Altair if i can forget the joys of Christmas for a while :).

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Can`t you ask your gobby g.friend to stay out of a 2 way argument eh Sad ?? From your profile avatar alone it`s pretty obvious you have a big enough trap to answer for yourself ?. 2 onto 1 not fair so i`ll cover Altair if i can forget the joys of Christmas for a while :).

Butt out Hells... This has nothing to do with you.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Like u have interfered? Im actually bantering there arguments fk all to do with me or u old man. Ps hows the face lmfao. Old age that

Back