Need a non smart TV - 55inch - Do we have to buy smart TV's now!!!

AndyMc1001

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Seriously, are there any non-smart tv's at 55 inch in the UK?

Maybe I can't work out how to search properly but I can't find any at 55inch or over that's a non-smart.

Do we have to buy smart TV's now???

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Maybe I can't work out how to search properly but I can't find any at 55inch or over that's a non-smart.

Why would you want a TV that is not Smart ready ?

Just because it's capable you don't have to use it that way,

It's like all Cars now come with Sat Nav , you are still allowed to use a Map !

D

Deadpool

Im not a fan of being "monitored" either.
However I do love my cruise control.
Swings n roundabouts.

D

Deadpool

I'm more upset I can no longer purchase 1/4lb of bonbons and am forced to buy 100g cos people cant figure out metric/imperial conversions and their equivalent values

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

two words
E Bay.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think he wanted new ,

Non smart Tv's will become a thing of the past ? You do not have to enable the smart part of it so why would they bother with non smart ?

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
While we are on the subject of non smart tv's, I have a 50 inch Panasonic Viera Plasma that I would like to donate to a needy family. If anyone knows of an OAP or someone in need, please contact me here on PM. It would be for collection only. The tv is in good working order and good condition.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
While we are on the subject of non smart tv's, I have a 50 inch Panasonic Viera Plasma that I would like to donate to a needy family. If anyone knows of an OAP or someone in need, please contact me here on PM. It would be for collection only. The tv is in good working order and good condition.
That's a lovely gesture, i think your best bet is to get in touch with your local Council, they should have a list of Organisations that help people, good luck with it and Happy Christmas! :)

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

AS Yaris said or a local old folks home .

Back