do you believe ? ? ? ? ?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
G

godsgoodguy

millions all over the world has experienced a near death experience of floating above their bodies, seeing flashes of their life, seen a bright light, heard music, went to HEAVEN or hell, came back (because it wasnt their time) . . . . . have you ever experienced it or believe ? ? ? ? ?

G

godsgoodguy

Oh trust me you do, more than you know fella. Lol
because i believe ? ? ? ? ? . . . . . lately i been doing a lot of studying . . . . . i know youll say its hallucinations but millions of people seeing the same things isnt hallucinations to me . . . . . hallucinations would be different

G

godsgoodguy

Errrrrrr the doctors seem to think I was o_O

The thing about dying is...... one min you're in sale fighting with mutton dress as lamb over a cut price wonder bra.
Next thing you know your in the back of an ambulance with two blokes holding paddles and your booobs out :p

When death comes you never see it, you just go into shock and die.
near deaths millions have seen the light means you havent died

G

godsgoodguy

errrr millions? If everyone saw the "light" we'd have the answer to "is there life after death?"

If everyone found out there a better life waiting for them after they died, why carry on living this one? Suicides would increase and mass murders hailed as hero's !!!

Take it from me, there nothing after you die, only a case of the emperor's new clothes for some.
i believe and wont stop believing . . . . . i seen proofs of after life and when i think about proof that GOD exist is right in front of our face

G

godsgoodguy

Why wait for God to call you if the next life is real? I'd go now :cool:

But when you die.... you is deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This is all you get, so make the most of it ;)
that what you want to be gone and have no after life ? ? ? ? ? . . . . . i want a after life

G

godsgoodguy

Pride and womanizing are SIN

YOU WILL BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL !!!!
pride (ill thinking about that) . . . . . womanizing (i dont care much about having a relationship or s** with them . . . . . i just want them to want me) . . . . . means i might or might not have pride and im not womanizing or trying to womanize

Back