Nation’s gullible simpletons preparing to identify themselves with posts about 5G ‘activations’ on 22/2/22.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The nation’s gullible morons are today busy identifying themselves to people in their social feeds by posting nonsense about 5G technology, energy, and the date being the 22nd day of February 2022.

Dave Pile, aged 59, a moron from Basingstoke, told his Facebook friends this morning, “This is when it happens. Today the 5G technology gets turned on and all you vaccinated idiots will become mindless drones doing the bidding of the Illuminati.

“If you don’t believe me, just look at the date, 22/2/22. It’s the SAME number. Do you think that’s a coincidence? It’s all been leading up to this. The Great Reset. Everything.”

Meanwhile, Dave's friends have spent the morning letting out a lot of sighs.

Former school friend Dave Fowler told us, “Dave is harmless enough, I suppose, but he really does fall for the strangest conspiracy theories. I can only assume it’s easy to convince someone with a load of old nonsense if they spent all of their science classes at school using the bunsen burners to melt pens.

“I used to try and correct him, but then he’d just say ‘that’s what they want you to think’ like it was some sort of gotcha, rather than just a ridiculous non sequitur.

“Now we just run a book on how he’ll explain it when his latest conspiracy theory inevitably falls apart. Personally, I think he’ll claim he actually saved us all and take the credit for setting fire to a 5G mast just outside Basingstoke.”

Back