My Stray Dog Dilemma

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score

Pretty

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I came across your profile ,your handsome my dear and i really admire your handsomeness with great admiration...you look nice and gentle and you have a good and attractive profile picture.please dear,i will like to know you more if you are going to give me the chance and i hope you got a private place we can share some pictures and see how things goes with us

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I came across your profile ,your handsome my dear and i really admire your handsomeness with great admiration...you look nice and gentle and you have a good and attractive profile picture.please dear,i will like to know you more if you are going to give me the chance and i hope you got a private place we can share some pictures and see how things goes with us
are you Lie Low Lil in disguise? You show all the hallmarks.....trouser chaser!

FYRSBABY

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So sorry to burst your bubble Pretty The Babayaga 's dance card is permanently filled go sniff elsewhere Plenty of men on here. Ta Ta

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
lol yea really ...oh sure, sure, lets exchange pictures ...columbo moment [scratches head] just once last thing..coincidence you just joined like today lol!!

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
lol yea really ...oh sure, sure, lets exchange pictures ...columbo moment [scratches head] just once last thing..coincidence you just joined like today lol!!
I think she should just go for a walk, where people walk their dogs... She can find YOU and take you home. If she times it right, she'll get a bonus dog into the bargain

Back