My Heart Is broken for many reasons

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My Real Daddy past away i have mixed feelings some good & some not so good haven't seen my Mom or anyone as we were snowed in &ive been going thru some health issues with the very bad dizzy spells & headaches etc but i haven't given up yet i fight thru them i could really use some hugs right now Angel just feels broken.
(((Angel))):(

A

azzbo

Awwwwwww :(
Never give up fighting angel, stay strong
There's always someone here if u ever wanna talk
Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shenobey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My Real Daddy past away i have mixed feelings some good & some not so good haven't seen my Mom or anyone as we were snowed in &ive been going thru some health issues with the very bad dizzy spells & headaches etc but i haven't given up yet i fight thru them i could really use some hugs right now Angel just feels broken.
(((Angel))):(

I also sometimes struggle with keep replacing my focus on suffering...

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
(((Angel)))

((((( hugs )))) May your health be soon sorted xxx

B

Bad_Influence

Sorry but sh** happens to all of us. We all deal with it differently

Angel, Apologies for my comment above. I’d just come out of YAH and a row with a certain troll and had my ‘some folk are idiots’ head on. Sorry:(

fionauk

i am as i am but diff
Reaction score
he is still alive with your memories and you will be stronger from then,and look up and give a troast to absent friends

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Awww, poor egg.

Yes, we do all have sh*t to deal with and we all do it differently... but to come here and vent emotion? I'd say you're feeling quite lonely indeed, something I'm lucky enough not to be so am sending good wishes and happier thoughts.
xxx

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
"Hold tight sweetie"

Routing for ya =D

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow why do some have to be rude no worries Bad its the other one i don't care who is it that has passed away you should have some compassion & No i do not have good memories with him just cuss he was my real father he didn't raise me & i was hurt by him.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wow why do some have to be rude no worries Bad its the other one i don't care who is it that has passed away you should have some compassion & No i do not have good memories with him just cuss he was my real father he didn't raise me & i was hurt by him.
You're bound to have mixed emotions. That's normal. I don't think any relationship is perfect. There are happy times, bad times, even down right ugly times. I lost my dad in 2019 and had to completely take myself off here and withdraw myself from friends and family for a while to heal. You've just got to do what's best for you at the end of the day, even if it's not popular.

S

Saphire

You're bound to have mixed emotions. That's normal. I don't think any relationship is perfect. There are happy times, bad times, even down right ugly times. I lost my dad in 2019 and had to completely take myself off here and withdraw myself from friends and family for a while to heal. You've just got to do what's best for you at the end of the day, even if it's not popular.
Wise words, there is no right or wrong way to deal with sadness or grief...it's whatever gets you through.
I was the opposite to you when my mum was dying. I belonged to a forum, and it was actually a relief to talk to people uninvolved...they were brilliant, even sent some beautiful flowers when she died.

Sometimes talking helps, sometimes we want to be private...whatever helps.

Back