Musk V's Zuckerberg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Can the Musk vs Zuckerberg fight involve chainsaws, please?

Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg are to face off in the Octagon, in a fight that millions of social media users insist should involve lots of heavy and sharp implements.

After agreeing to the fight on social media, the two tech giants are now trying to finalise the details, while users of their platform begin calls for a special one-off format.

Fight fan Idi Ott told us, “It’s an exciting prospect, if you’re into blue-collar boxing and poorly trained nerds slapping each other.

“Personally, and I think I speak for millions of social media users here when I say this, maybe punches, kicks and holds, aren’t the best way for these two billionaire nerds to decide the winner. Perhaps we need to step it up a notch?

“What if we put a couple of chainsaws in the middle, and let them go at it? We can make the chainsaws electric if that would keep Elon happy? Perhaps we could make a full range of heavy implements available to them inside the Octagon, to make sure they always have a weapon with arms reach?

“I think those two going at it with chainsaws would be the biggest PPV fight in the history of the Internet.

“And who knows, within a couple of days, we might find ourselves with slightly better social media platforms.”

TY@NT

Back