Music you like...Anything goes...!

MrLonely

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Going through some of these tracks - I never heard of loads of them from You MrLonley -
I thought my taste was varied n all -

Stalk Altair -
He's Lonely :D;):eek:

Altair - Happy Weekend !!!!
Let's **** it up!!
Haha yeah sadly i spend to much time alone & therefore have plenty of time to listen to random tracks on youtube. My tastes vary drastically depending on whats going on in my life at the time.

MrLonely

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still going? What a shock eh?
Wow i got a stalker, ha you really are a sad little man aren't you!

Aw don't you have friends to annoy? I actually pity you. Your a pathetic human being, & given your advanced age, an extremely childish one at that. Grow up & find someone else to troll, your not on my level, besides you clearly have a low IQ to be acting this way at your age. Either that or you're just extremely lonely, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to follow someone around dropping snide comments who doesn't even like you to try to goad them into following through on things they said while feeling suicidal, just for kicks or to feel less unnoticed & irrelevant. Grow & get a life loser.

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Music guys - Music :D:cool:;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Snoop Dogg Serial Killa (feat. Kurupt, Daz, RBX)

MrLonely

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Music guys - Music :D:cool:;)
Not me dude, that sad **** is literally following me around saying still here on every forum thread i join, because on my first night on here i mentioned i might not be around the following week.

Dude clearly needs to get laid.

B

Bad_Influence

Lmao. You were going to kill someone and you think that’s ok? Really? You’re are silly little boy, run along kid

MrLonely

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lmao. You were going to kill someone and you think that’s ok? Really? You’re are silly little boy, run along kid
Ha yeah clearly i should just let everyone get away with fucking me over, & then when i'm old & full of self resentment for not doing anything about it i can passively aggressively take out my self loathing on random people i meet online like you.

MrLonely

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I haven't seen you in the Lobby you cheekiee little tyke ,
Ok fine but i'm not lifting ya above my head again ,

You've gained a few pounds :eek::eek:;):D

Just Kiddin !!

*Runs very fast*

xx
haha cant help but wonder what kebaby1 looks like now

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
haha cant help but wonder what kebaby1 looks like now

Awwwwwww Kebabby is my friend she knows i am joking :Do_O;)
She's cool beans !!

Back