Mr, I See You and I Miss You!

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Hi there FredDD, I am missing you hun bun, and I really need an e hug! Has your forum ban been lifted yet because I urgently need to show you some stuff and get your opinion! As you know, I go on many adventures on the emtb, and to far-flung isolated places in the Lancashire wilderness. Unfortunately the mutt gazes at me with sad eyes as I depart, which leaves me feeling guilty, and so I thought f/uck it, you know what, why not just take her with me, right?

What do you think of my new toy, hun?

I bought this! dffggdfgf.jpg

to go with this!imagesdfggdfdf.jpg

Edit: I removed the pictures of the actual emtb and the mutt, safety first! Always stay safe on the net hun lol.

Last edited:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
While I find this an endearing post to stumble upon, it does worry me slightly. There I was thinking that you were a strong, opinionated woo-man and now I see what can only be described as a desperate attempt to get a man's attention!

Rule number 1 of the Bleeders Not Breeders Club: do not beg for appreciation or opinion from a lower species, despite how many prosthetic breasts they own :rolleyes:

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Well, actually it's more of a private in-house mutual piss take between my good self and my internet buddy FredDD (9 long years I have had to put up with the annoying sausage).

More a case of me taking the piss that he is still banned from the forum and rather than any involvement with any actual prosthetic breasts.

Because Fred absolutely ADORES posting pics of things that he hasn't bought.

Also, though because Fred (hi hun bun xXx) is a big lad and who has no need for any prosthetics anyway. :)

Back