Most despised celebrities.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Probably James Corden for me. He's someone who grew up as a fan of and looked up to celebrities and the lifestyle they lead, and he would often show a level of admiration for them, and it would just come off as creepy.

And if you're not a celebrity? He doesn't want to know. There are stories out there where he would be blatantly rude and obnoxious towards members of the public. Even his fellow cast members on Gavin and Stacey had to call him out on his behaviour towards people because he was just awful to them.

Overall, i find him grating, insufferable, and will never understand how someone like that has found the success he has.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
James Cordon - a talent free zone who has somehow conquered America!
Katie Price - the politest thing I can say about her is that she is consistent- consistently awful!
Philip Schofield - a blight on the backside of humanity.
Meghan Markle.
This may sound controversial, but I don't despise Harry, in fact I can understand why he wanted to leave the Royal Family.

I'll have to come back to this thread, I have quite a few more on my list.
James Corden is the absolute worst, as a celebrity and a human being lol.

Meghan Markle, the British public saw through the facade. A very attractive and successful woman, but with a personality and demeanour that people saw through. She couldn't get out the country fast enough, and now she'll enjoy the luxuries of being part of the Royal Family can bring. Masterfully played, i must admit.

S

Saphire

Probably James Corden for me. He's someone who grew up as a fan of and looked up to celebrities and the lifestyle they lead, and he would often show a level of admiration for them, and it would just come off as creepy.

And if you're not a celebrity? He doesn't want to know. There are stories out there where he would be blatantly rude and obnoxious towards members of the public. Even his fellow cast members on Gavin and Stacey had to call him out on his behaviour towards people because he was just awful to them.

Overall, i find him grating, insufferable, and will never understand how someone like that has found the success he has.
I just read that Ant and Dec's sidekick, Stephen Mulhern, can be rude and sullen with the public, only to completely change personality as soon as the cameras start rolling.

The problem is, when we read stuff like that, it can ruin someone's reputation, and it may not even be true.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just read that Ant and Dec's sidekick, Stephen Mulhern, can be rude and sullen with the public, only to completely change personality as soon as the cameras start rolling.

The problem is, when we read stuff like that, it can ruin someone's reputation, and it may not even be true.
I've heard that Cilla Black was an absolute nightmare in her day if you weren't in her circle of friends. Also Paul O'Grady was rude to people, but i think he is a lot better now. There's just no need to treat people like garbage because of your celebrity status, i can't stand that.

Interesting about Stephen Mulhern. Seemed like a nice guy. But so did Cilla and Paul when they were on screen. A completely different story when the cameras were shut off though. Cilla Black was hated at ITV, an absolute tyrant and bully, which is why she was never invited back for Blind Date or Surprise Surprise, because the man in charge apparently used to work under Cilla and she was just awful.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'll never forget Leo Sayer's narcissistic breakdown on BB. A lot of hair renting and stamping of trotters. And all over underpants.
Yeah, i always thought he came across as a really nice guy before BB. But that whole BB series shone a light on how flawed and self-absorbed humanity really is.

S

Saphire

I've heard that Cilla Black was an absolute nightmare in her day if you weren't in her circle of friends. Also Paul O'Grady was rude to people, but i think he is a lot better now. There's just no need to treat people like garbage because of your celebrity status, i can't stand that.

Interesting about Stephen Mulhern. Seemed like a nice guy. But so did Cilla and Paul when they were on screen. A completely different story when the cameras were shut off though. Cilla Black was hated at ITV, an absolute tyrant and bully, which is why she was never invited back for Blind Date or Surprise Surprise, because the man in charge apparently used to work under Cilla and she was just awful.
I know a lot of BA staff couldn't stand Cilla. There were loads of stuff online about the way she demanded to be treated like royalty everytime she flew with them.

Mind you, I have also heard that some British Airways staff that man the UK to Barbados flights, and that's the flight Cilla often took, can think they are a cut above the rest of the BA cabin staff...so who knows?

S

Saphire

I'll never forget Leo Sayer's narcissistic breakdown on BB. A lot of hair renting and stamping of trotters. And all over underpants.
Oh God, that was toe curlingly awful....what an idiot.
I liked CBB, it certainly showed the divas up from the more 'normal'.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Five regulars on The Jeremy Vine Show:

1. Storm Huntley - as woke as they come. If it's twee, she'll agree. God knows how/why they allow her to anchor the final hour!
2. Lowri ('Lousy') Turner - other than her diminutive appearance, she actually has a brain to match. An absolutely reprehensible woman.
3. Benjamin Butterworth - I am almost inclined to view him as Benjamin Button, only in his case, it's his intelligence that is ever-regressive.
4. Beverley Turner - she's a female version of David Icke without the wisdom of God directing her, of course. A vacuous virago by any standards..
5. Femi Oluwole - if there's anything that minorities of ANY description are aggrieved about, he will champion their cause. Ineffectually.

Fortunately, this show is saved by the likes of Mike Parry, James Max and Carol Malone.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Five regulars on The Jeremy Vine Show:

1. Storm Huntley - as woke as they come. If it's twee, she'll agree. God knows how/why they allow her to anchor the final hour!
2. Lowri ('Lousy') Turner - other than her diminutive appearance, she actually has a brain to match. An absolutely reprehensible woman.
3. Benjamin Butterworth - I am almost inclined to view him as Benjamin Button, only in his case, it's his intelligence that is ever-regressive.
4. Beverley Turner - she's a female version of David Icke without the wisdom of God directing her, of course. A vacuous virago by any standards..
5. Femi Oluwole - if there's anything that minorities of ANY description are aggrieved about, he will champion their cause. Ineffectually.

Fortunately, this show is saved by the likes of Mike Parry, James Max and Carol Malone.
I don`t recognise any of these " Celebrities " :(

Back