Most despised celebrities.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Five regulars on The Jeremy Vine Show:

1. Storm Huntley - as woke as they come. If it's twee, she'll agree. God knows how/why they allow her to anchor the final hour!
2. Lowri ('Lousy') Turner - other than her diminutive appearance, she actually has a brain to match. An absolutely reprehensible woman.
3. Benjamin Butterworth - I am almost inclined to view him as Benjamin Button, only in his case, it's his intelligence that is ever-regressive.
4. Beverley Turner - she's a female version of David Icke without the wisdom of God directing her, of course. A vacuous virago by any standards..
5. Femi Oluwole - if there's anything that minorities of ANY description are aggrieved about, he will champion their cause. Ineffectually.

Fortunately, this show is saved by the likes of Mike Parry, James Max and Carol Malone.
How on earth did I miss out the abhorrent, loudmouthed vacuum that goes by the name of 'Dr.' Shola Mos-Shogbamimu?
This woman thinks that only her opinion counts on ANY topic and is totally deaf, dumb and blind to reason or logic.
If she despises this country so much, why does she continue to live and prosper here? Laughable woman.
I'm sure one or two others of a similar mindset will come to mind in due course.

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm glad that this forum is an Oscar ceremony free zone. I've had it up to here with the Hollywood borefest.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Will Smith! for acting like a bully and a thug. Apparently he did it to defend his woman from a joke. :rolleyes: How patronising to all women...

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Five regulars on The Jeremy Vine Show:

1. Storm Huntley - as woke as they come. If it's twee, she'll agree. God knows how/why they allow her to anchor the final hour!
2. Lowri ('Lousy') Turner - other than her diminutive appearance, she actually has a brain to match. An absolutely reprehensible woman.
3. Benjamin Butterworth - I am almost inclined to view him as Benjamin Button, only in his case, it's his intelligence that is ever-regressive.
4. Beverley Turner - she's a female version of David Icke without the wisdom of God directing her, of course. A vacuous virago by any standards..
5. Femi Oluwole - if there's anything that minorities of ANY description are aggrieved about, he will champion their cause. Ineffectually.

Fortunately, this show is saved by the likes of Mike Parry, James Max and Carol Malone.
absolutely spot on re Benjamin Bottom

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lol...me too, late to bed late to rise.
I dont watch him, but he does come across as smarmy.
Another irritating morning presenter, and I think she has already been mentioned, ...Lorraine Kelly, does she still mention her 'wee Rosie'?:D
I'd rather have Eamonn Holmes and his Missus presenting This Morning, than the other two giggling numpties! I miss their professionalism.

Back